Sex Or Masturbation?

Started by Lezna, October 20, 2013, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Hello there reader, Thank you for reading. I'm looking for a partner who can provide at least a paragraph of content per post as for grammar I'm certainly not perfect at it so I don't expect you to be a genius. Now onto the plot please give it a good read and please give it a chance.

PLOT
Returning home from another long day at university she sighed not responding when her mother greeted her when she entered the door. Entering her room she locked the door and not so subtly flopped onto her bed sighing about the events that happened that day. Recalling the events that happened at lunch she and her friends were casually talking and somehow the conversation turned to sex. Her friends would go on and on about how their boyfriends would treat them, usually going into detail that some would say wasn't important. When they asked her about her own experiences she recalled the lie claiming her boyfriend could bring her to the most orgasmic pleasure. This was a lie hell she didn't even have a boyfriend and now she had put herself into a situation that would surely end up badly for her. Looking to her mirror which covered the entirety side of her room she couldn't help but notice an odd shimmering eventually resulting in a man; he couldn't have been much older than her, lying near the mirror.

Ok so this roleplay is essentially the man from the mirror is from a parallel world where everyone is there opposite sex so essentially it’s having sex with yourself from another world. I can play either the girl or the guy so that being said I don't mind if you are a girl or a guy so please don't be Shy feel free to PM me or post on here if you are interested.
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)