You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:14:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Come one, come all!  (Read 236 times)

Offline jeshireTopic starter

Come one, come all!
« on: October 16, 2013, 09:02:17 PM »
Hehehe... get it? *immature giggle*

Puns aside, welcome friend! jeshire here. I know all y'all are busy doing your various things so I'll keep things short. (You can find a more in depth review of what I am and what I'm looking for in my on and offs. I'll say right now that I can only take on a limited number of partners, though my capacity for Forum RP is much greater right now than IM.

So, what am I looking for?

Shit, son, you tell me.

Currently, I would very much like plot. Character development. Adventure, maybe, but mostly a plot that extends beyond a one night stand. (It goes without saying that I can still be tempted by one night stands if they're appropriately juicy.) I'd like a story, whatever the length, where I can get into a character, preferably multiple. I've had a growing desire for a continuous, NOT smut-run story (smut-heavy, however, is no problem) and a sad lack of outlets. I want an outlet for potentially strange or abnormal characters (physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever it may be). I want sincere character interactions.

However, I'm going to turn right around and say, again, if smut is what you want and you can make it appetizing enough to me, I might still bite.

I welcome you to PM or IM me with your thoughts, if any, or just an invitation to think up something together. Variety is the keyword right now for me!

... I realize this is a horribly vague request, but I'm not picky if the writing's good, really. If you have an interest, please just talk to me and we'll see about figuring something out.  :-)