You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:13:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hold Me Hostage  (Read 246 times)

Offline dakabnTopic starter

Hold Me Hostage
« on: October 14, 2013, 09:49:40 PM »
I have currently seen Hostages and would LOVE an RP based on this premise. But different scenerio. Single woman, secretary in a company... some people from a rival company get her to sabotage her boss. Or perhaps some fella wanting revenge on her boss only, not necessarily the company. Or a disgruntled employer. The threat he puts over her head? They had drugged her father in such a way that he had to be put in a mental ward... After they are satisfied with the sabotage, they will call off the guy whose drugging him... If she takes too long, it could kill him.

I CAN be detailed, but sometimes I am more interested in getting the story continuing, so will do a shorter reply if no other details come to inspiration.... I also prefer one action each post rather than several actions overlapping to create several paragraphs.... For me, this creates a more free flowing interaction whereas the other can feel rather chaotic. But this also means shorter replies... If you are ok with that, we're good to go. :)

Offline CriminalMindsFan

Re: Hold Me Hostage
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 10:45:32 PM »
I'm happy to see someone else is watching the show. I've heard it's on verge of cancellation because nobody tunes into it. Good luck with your idea.