You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:19:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)  (Read 10293 times)

Offline Madmartigan

Re: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)
« Reply #400 on: February 04, 2015, 07:58:43 AM »
Innnnnnterested. Any element/mentor spots still open?

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)
« Reply #401 on: February 04, 2015, 08:18:02 AM »

Fire element mentor is open!!

Offline Madmartigan

« Reply #402 on: February 04, 2015, 08:42:28 AM »
Fire element mentor is open!!

ORLY?

*makes plotty fingers*

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

Offline Madmartigan

« Reply #404 on: February 04, 2015, 08:59:11 AM »
Is there a chance he'll get caught and tortured by the Queen? Y'know, just for the sake of argument?

Heheh.

Offline azzmeister89

• Erotica's number one Disciple
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • show me what you got and i'll prove its not enough
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #405 on: February 04, 2015, 09:33:13 AM »
It's very possible. If your not with the Queen. .... chances are she will want to torture you

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #406 on: February 04, 2015, 10:17:56 AM »
Bubby send me an IM or a PM later on I may have an idea and we can talk it over. I'll be on mumble too.

Offline bubbyTopic starter

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #407 on: February 04, 2015, 12:10:58 PM »
Is there a chance he'll get caught and tortured by the Queen? Y'know, just for the sake of argument?

Heheh.

Not sure I'm going to have Mentor's this time around. There may be an Element open. But indeed, as Azz said, if you're against the Queen, 'caught and tortured' is a given.   ;D

Bubby send me an IM or a PM later on I may have an idea and we can talk it over. I'll be on mumble too.

If you have ideas hun, just jot them down and PM them to me. Today is a 10 hour work day for me, and tomorrow is payday, so that'll be busy before work too. First chance I may get to sit and contemplate stuff won't be until Friday, but more then likely Saturday at the latest.

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #408 on: February 04, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »
Not sure I'm going to have Mentor's this time around. There may be an Element open. But indeed, as Azz said, if you're against the Queen, 'caught and tortured' is a given.   ;D

If you have ideas hun, just jot them down and PM them to me. Today is a 10 hour work day for me, and tomorrow is payday, so that'll be busy before work too. First chance I may get to sit and contemplate stuff won't be until Friday, but more then likely Saturday at the latest.

Okies I'll do so. Also wanna keep my little air head.

Offline Wajin

« Reply #409 on: February 04, 2015, 04:22:22 PM »
Gonna keep my Stone Stubborn Messiah dude :P Though I am gonna actually put in his background story this time :P

Offline Madmartigan

« Reply #410 on: February 05, 2015, 07:40:21 PM »
I get the vibe that water element might be open...?  If so, I'd like to join the queue of applicants.

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #411 on: February 06, 2015, 02:42:16 AM »
I get the vibe that water element might be open...?  If so, I'd like to join the queue of applicants.

All righty. I'll be looking more into this this weekend, with re-vamping, re-issuing characters to those previously claimed, and general re-re-ing of the concept.

Offline azzmeister89

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #412 on: February 06, 2015, 03:42:02 AM »
Woop! I have a general concept for a re-do of Reynik that I want to run by you if your happy to I'll pm you the details.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #413 on: February 06, 2015, 12:37:04 PM »
Woop! I have a general concept for a re-do of Reynik that I want to run by you if your happy to I'll pm you the details.

PM away!

Offline consortium11

« Reply #414 on: February 06, 2015, 03:22:52 PM »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #415 on: February 07, 2015, 05:32:43 PM »
So below is a list of everyone who's expressed re-interest, as well as the chars they were playing. Let me know if these characters are still the ones you all want to keep, or if you plan on either re-vamping your char, or making an entirely new one. This will allow me to re-do the interest page, and put up a list of characters needed.

Azzmeister89 Reynik Baylin (re-vamped)
A Japanese Dane   Kaldor (Earth), new char (?)
Lady Lunarius Canace (Air)
PrestaDGTation Carmillia (queen loyalist/spy)
consortium11 Manfred (Queens executioner)
Thorne   Kerani (rebel)
persephone325 Miyuki (rebel)
ladia2287 Anneliese (double agent)
Bloodied Porcelain Malise (Queens Hunter), Adara (Fire)
Madmartigan Water (?)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #416 on: February 07, 2015, 06:09:45 PM »
Looks good on my end.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #417 on: February 07, 2015, 07:11:29 PM »
My fire lovely needs a new mentor if anyone is open to it.

Offline PrestaDGTation

« Reply #418 on: February 07, 2015, 08:37:52 PM »
  If we still have mentors, I'd still like to keep Inia as a water mentor!  Crazy Fish Lady!

Offline consortium11

« Reply #419 on: February 07, 2015, 08:40:25 PM »
Manfred's all hot, bothered and ready to go.

Offline ladia2287

« Reply #420 on: February 08, 2015, 01:33:00 AM »
I'd like to bring Clarissa back as well, but probably will give both characters a re-vamp

Offline azzmeister89

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #421 on: February 08, 2015, 01:54:41 AM »
Well just so you all know our lovely queen has given me the green light for Reynik's revamp so now he's a blacksmith who builds better weapons and armour than anyone else,  he's the only man capable of adding color to the metal and he has been told by a seer that the swords he create will be legendary. He is also on nobody's side so everyone feel free to try and commission weapons and armors or if you think you can try and get him on side.

Offline Thorne

« Reply #422 on: February 08, 2015, 02:41:02 AM »
Hah. Too bad Kerani's more interested in bows.

... which reminds me, I need to run a random thought I had past Bubby. Look for a PM ... erh.. probably later. Because a sleep phase is necessary. ^^;

Offline azzmeister89

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #423 on: February 08, 2015, 04:31:11 AM »
He could craft her epicly awesome arrows?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #424 on: February 08, 2015, 04:24:24 PM »
Anyone who wants to do any tweaks on their characters may do so. Also, this time around I've decided to NOT do mentors. I think it put our Elementals too much into a paired 'box' in a manner of speaking. This does not mean that if any new people wanting in can't come across the Elementals, and befriend, but I'd rather stick with the 'gotta get to the Rebels and start training' story.

Maybe there can be one person, who knows about the stories, the Prophecy, that can be among the Rebels to help them....