You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:57:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)  (Read 10236 times)

Offline Wajin

Sneaks in looks around interested. Do you still need an Earth Mentor??

Indeed :D

Offline azzmeister89

• Erotica's number one Disciple
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • show me what you got and i'll prove its not enough
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Any chance of this making a comeback?

Offline Wajin

Any chance of this making a comeback?

*prays for a yes*

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
*So in with the "yes" crowd!*

Offline PrestaDGTation

OMG *flails*

I mean, er.. ahh..

Yes!  Also signing up with the, erm, yes crowd!  *sage nod*

...pweez?

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
Bubby gecha ancient arse in here already and talk to us.

Offline bubbyTopic starter

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • View My Rolls
whoa.... wtf.. I just saw this...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...

Offline Wajin

whoa.... wtf.. I just saw this...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...

*basks in the radiance that is bubby*

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
*basks in the radiance that is bubby*

*Blushes and snugs up her Dane*

There's serious interest in this again? *peers about*

Offline Wajin

*Blushes and snugs up her Dane*

There's serious interest in this again? *peers about*

Aye my queen

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Well.... interesting.

I shall have to seriously ponder this. Maybe try and change up the concept a bit to make it more user friendly?

Anyone who's been in the various interpretations can toss up some suggestions if they'd like to maybe see what we could change to breathe some life back to my most awesome concept..

Offline Thorne

If I think of something, I'll offer it up.  ^^;

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I could almost definitely be up for playing again if you bring it back. I miss my hunter. >.>

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
If I think of something, I'll offer it up.  ^^;

Sweet!

I could almost definitely be up for playing again if you bring it back. I miss my hunter. >.>

Right? I miss my Queen...

Offline consortium11

Manfred was getting a bit bored as well...

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Manfred was getting a bit bored as well...

That being the operative word. I think maybe the original concept is a bit too convoluted?

Offline consortium11

A bit bored with having spent a year+ in literary limbo, not bored with the game at all.

Sandbox games live and die by how willing and able the participants are to work things out for themselves and create their own stories... and Presta and I had some pretty cool ideas and scenes worked out between our characters

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
A bit bored with having spent a year+ in literary limbo, not bored with the game at all.

Sandbox games live and die by how willing and able the participants are to work things out for themselves and create their own stories... and Presta and I had some pretty cool ideas and scenes worked out between our characters

...omg I <3 u so much..  ;D

Bam. Header changed. We'll see.

...wtf...

*Flails* I guess it's working..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:45:23 PM by bubby »

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
Re: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)
« Reply #393 on: February 03, 2015, 04:16:18 PM »
I'm still interested. :-)

Offline ladia2287

Re: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)
« Reply #394 on: February 03, 2015, 06:39:39 PM »
Also still interested :)

Offline Black Howling

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #395 on: February 03, 2015, 07:19:55 PM »
Unfortunately, I think I'm probably too spread out to really jump in on this again. Sad, cause it's an awesome game, but I wish everyone heading that direction great luck. Hell, I might manage to clear some time out for it later.

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2015, 07:36:22 PM »
I miss my fire girl as well, though I suspect I'd have to work out new stuff with what I was planning to do with her.

Offline PrestaDGTation

Waaaaaah!!  I miss Carmillia and my crazy fish-toting beach bum!  I wants it, p-prrrrrrecio-... 

I mean, I'm interested!!  *hugs a Bubby*  I miss your Queen, too!

Seriously though!!  I miss Manfred!  Oh, Consortium, I am so sorry I left you hanging for so long!  I was sad that the world had stopped spinning and my muse dried up!  I hope you can forgive me / take out your frustrations on Carmillia in your private torture dungeons!

Offline azzmeister89

• Erotica's number one Disciple
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • show me what you got and i'll prove its not enough
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #398 on: February 04, 2015, 03:31:54 AM »
I'm so in for this coming back, might change some things about my character though. I'm thinking from rebal Commander to master blacksmith

Offline consortium11

Seriously though!!  I miss Manfred!  Oh, Consortium, I am so sorry I left you hanging for so long!  I was sad that the world had stopped spinning and my muse dried up!  I hope you can forgive me / take out your frustrations on Carmillia in your private torture dungeons!

I'm sure that can be arranged  >:)