Jäger Stormskin. Age:
Fire Mentor. Rogue, though siding with the rebels as of late. Personality:
Jäger is a man with little sense of responsobility, and avoids commitment like it's the plague. The best word to describe him is daredevil, as he is stupidly risky and enjoys situations wher ehe can get himself killed. There isn't much that can tie him down to one place, and there aren't too many people that can look at him and call him trustworthy. He is a thief, a rogue, untrustworthy and decietful. At least, to those whom he does not like. There have been a couple of people, however, who have managed to bring about a more protective side of him. He has a very dominant personality, always affirming his place as Alpha Male amongst his companions.
He is secretive, especially about his past to new people he meets. There aren't too many who know how he grew up, but those who do have earned a place in his heart. Biography:
Jäger was left at the steps of an orphanage as a toddler, abandoned by his parents who decided not to raise him. His childhood was spent in that orphanage after its patrons took the child in, yet it was not a simple happy life. The orphanage was run by an abusive, disgusting grandmother who constantly beat the children and used them to beg for money that she would spend on herself. This lasted until Jäger was about seven years old, at which time he simply got fed up with everything going on. He was different from the other children to begin with, always more daring and challenging. So, one night, he made his way into the Orphanage kitchen, stole as much food as he could carry, dumped it all on a cart and took off in the middle of the night, never to be seen by the Orphanage again.
Once out of sight, Jäger walked through the streets until he found a travelling Caravahn of different people, and what he saw was a new chance for him to find a life full of adventure and exploration. He bartered with his cart, offering his food to all the caravahn travellers in exhange for allowing him to ride along with them. The deal was accepted, and Jäger embraced his new life. It was then, that he made all of his friends and the Caravan quickly became his family. He grew close to one girl in particular, the only girl that was around his age at the time of his joining, Adara. The two grew closer as they grew older, becoming close friends who constantly tred on the edge of romance but never quite getting there. Life was good...but life was boring.
At around 17, Jäger had seen all the Caravan had to offer him and it was time for him to take his leave. After an abrupt goodbye, Jäger took off once again and within a few weeks found himself joining the rebels in order to seek greater thrills in life. For three years, he trained with them and all the different masters of different weapons, before finally settling on a pair of daggers as a choice. He did not like to be a brute warrior, but prefered to be more stealthy, unseen and unheard. He learned how to trick, toy, and play with people. He learned how to stab in the back. One stop at a city was too boring for him, so he decided to pay a visit to a place called Bordello, a local brothel. It was there that he met another woman, Kyda, a girl who worked there and was recomondded to him. That night, was undeniably the best sex he'd had his entire life, and so one visit turned into a constant meeting between the two, who had to be intertwined almost daily to feed their enormous sexual appetites.
Eventually, a year passed and the rebels called upon him to fight once more. He left, abruptly yet again, leaving Kyda behind and going to war with the Queen's armies. For the last four years he has been doing just that, runnign espionage missions and stealing for the Rebels in their downward spiral. Now, 25 years old, Jäger finally took some time to breathe and has returned to the very town he left four years ago, where he left Kyda, in order to take it easy for a few days.Appearance:
His hair is usually long and shaggy, yet at time of war he will cut it to avoid it getting into his eyes.
- Daggers: Jäger's weapon of choice is a pair of golden daggers stolen from one of the Queen's assassins who failed at his job. The hilts are made of Elephant Ivory, and the blades are made of solid gold. He finds that it rather fits his arrogant personality, and has stabbed too many people with it, more than he could count.
- Pick pocketing: Growing up on the streets, Jäger had to do what she needed to in order to get by. He has mastered the art of theft, and can probably take your coins off of you before you even realized he was there to begin with.
- Adrenaline Junky: What makes most people scared, usually excited Jäger and gets him addicted to the act. He's the only volunteer for the stupidest, most dangerous missions the rebels would think up of, and it killed a lot of the fear in his heart.
- Charm: Self explanatory, but he knows his way around a woman. He never found it hard to get a woman weak in the knees.
- Horse-back riding: He is natural with animals, and so he finds it rather easy to tame a horse and ride it to his destination.
- Archery: A bow might not be the weapon of choice for him, but he can certainly fire an arrow through a few soldiers. His aim is rather praised within the rebel armies.
- Stamina:All the things he's been through has earned him quite a bit of physical stamina, so it is rather difficult and rare for him to be tired. This has certainly made him popular with the fairer sex.
- BrutishnessJäger is not a brute, built like an ox or rippled with muscles, nor does he try to be. He has a slender build, and uses it to his advanatge, but if he finds himself in a one on one with a larger, muscled man, things can get hairy for him.
- His own personality: More often than not, his daredevil self and his addiction to risk are what almost get him killed. He has been told so many times, that the greatest threat to him is his own blind addiction, and stupid decisions.
Sexual Information:Sexual Nature:
Dominant straight male, loves a woman who knows her shit. Turn Ons & Offs:
- Very varied, PM for list.