You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:13:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)  (Read 10302 times)

Offline bubbyTopic starter

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I really shouldn't read these threads after work. I'm snorting lemondade through my nose right meow, lol :)

BOOM!  ;D   ;D  ;D

I'm going to procrastinate for a little bit; this includes showering, as well as obtaining vodka and food, so I can settle in for the day. Said duties will allow me to be able to concentrate on what I need to do here. Before football... >.>   wherein my concentration will be entirely upon my t.v.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 01:39:09 PM by bubby »

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I offered to make the character sheet thread yesterday, including a nice table so there could be a pretty table of contents, but chu never answered my PM :(

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
I offered to make the character sheet thread yesterday, including a nice table so there could be a pretty table of contents, but chu never answered my PM :(

That's cuz I suck. DOOO EEET!

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Character Sheet Thread is up. I'm gonna be working on a banner and sig button shortly, just need to make something to eat cause it's now almost 4 pm and I haven't eaten since... yesterday. >.> *runs to do that*

Offline Rave

Character Sheet Thread is up. I'm gonna be working on a banner and sig button shortly, just need to make something to eat cause it's now almost 4 pm and I haven't eaten since... yesterday. >.> *runs to do that*

Edit: Bring me fooood. Goddamn you metabolism, calm the fuck down and let me feel full for once. #Firstworldproblems

Offline TheRedWind

Apparently I missed it when a Super Troopers joke became an internet meme. Everyone at work says "right meow" and me-- now it's a thing here. The weird part is I'd never noticed the joke until I actually saw that movie a few months ago.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
*Snugs up her sweet BP for all her lovely work* I <3 U so much.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
*Snugs up her sweet BP for all her lovely work* I <3 U so much.

I <3 you too. Gonna go update the TOC now while muh foods are cookin.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Queen is posted in the char thread, with added bio... working now to put region names and pics in the first post, then I'll make an OOC, then ponder how to actually do IC threads.

Offline Rave

I went ahead and put up Eiric as well.

Offline Thorne

Ah. Looks like I better go copy Ker over. After I do some scanning. BRB, art.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

Kingdom of Glavnon (Queens Castle)

JURAD

ESTOVAD

SAYAMIR

TISKELE

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:39:44 PM by bubby »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Region pics up! I hope they help in figuring out what Glavnon looks like. The blight that is working across the land is surrounding the castle working about 30 miles out from that point.

Offline ladia2287

One of the pics of Sayamir doesn't seem to want to load

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
One of the pics of Sayamir doesn't seem to want to load

BLARGH!! I hate code...

Anyone else not see it? Cuz it's working for me...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:30:21 PM by bubby »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
You need to rehost it. fanpop is finicky about hotlinking. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Is that the only one that isn't showing?

Offline ladia2287

All the others are showing fine for me

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Changed... ok meow?

Offline ladia2287

Seems to be fine meow ;)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
YAY!

I accomplished what I said I would. GO ME! With 15 minutes to spare before FOOTBALL! *\;D/*

Now, if vodka hasn't totally taken me over by the time the game is done, I'll make the OOC, which will contain pertinent links made so far.

Looks like vodka is winning already.. >.>
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:45:06 PM by bubby »

Offline ladia2287

Lol, you can keep your vodka. I'll stick to boring ol' lemonade thanks ;)

Offline Black Howling

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • View My Rolls
Working on sheet tonight. Got a ton of shit to do, but I'm gonna try to get this done!

For the Queen!

For the Resistance!

And for the beer!!

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
Working on sheet tonight. Got a ton of shit to do, but I'm gonna try to get this done!

For the Queen!

For the Resistance!

And for the beer!!

DOWN WITH THE QUEEN!!!!