Well, since I'm waiting for my approval. Does anyone want to RP?

Started by Infinitiveangie, October 14, 2013, 01:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infinitiveangie

Well, I'm rather new here. Or frankly said, I just finished my questionnaire. And I have no idea how to post in the doormat thing ^^' So I thought why not go ahead and see if there are any volunteers whom are willing to roleplay with me, so I could also get an idea how things work around here.
I have roleplayed a lot based of the old medieval times, but I also really enjoy roleplaying with stuff concerning Demons, and vampires, hybrids, and such.
My characters are usually very old, as they are immortal, so they've seen a lot of how the time has changed the world. But it can honestly vary, as I just like going with the flow with my roleplays.
I've roleplayed in other sites and so on, but I haven't done active roleplay yet, so I'm rather excited to get better at this.
If anyone is interested so I could figure out more to add, or maybe help me come up with a better plot, I would really appreciate it!
And I would change it, for the way that it's best.
I can either do a group Roleplay or OneonOne, that doesn't matter as much with me.

Please let me know.
Have a good day/night!  :D

(Also if you could explain how... The doormat works  :-[)

xlittlebittyx

Hi there! Read your difficulties with the doormat and it's quite simple. The settings on the site are not what I was used to, if you go to the doormat, go to the last page, that's the most current for when people have posted something. Scroll all the way to the bottom and that will be the most current post. There is a button at the bottom to hit Reply, and you can post from there. Generally you'll get a warning if someone has posted while you typing. When you get approved you'll be able to change those settings! Hope that helps you out!

-Ashley

Infinitiveangie

Quote from: xlittlebittyx on October 14, 2013, 05:58:44 PM
Hi there! Read your difficulties with the doormat and it's quite simple. The settings on the site are not what I was used to, if you go to the doormat, go to the last page, that's the most current for when people have posted something. Scroll all the way to the bottom and that will be the most current post. There is a button at the bottom to hit Reply, and you can post from there. Generally you'll get a warning if someone has posted while you typing. When you get approved you'll be able to change those settings! Hope that helps you out!

-Ashley

Oh! Hey thank you! I just tried it out and it works!
Helped a lot, as I was truly confused by it.
:-)

~Angie~

xlittlebittyx

Quote from: Infinitiveangie on October 14, 2013, 06:02:56 PM
Oh! Hey thank you! I just tried it out and it works!
Helped a lot, as I was truly confused by it.

~Angie~

I'm glad I could help you! Also, your mentors are a great asset for stuff like that, if you have more questions that others can't answer, post it in your Intro/Questionnaire thread and they'll be glad to help you out!

Good luck on your approval!!

-Ashley

Infinitiveangie

Thank you! I most definitely will.
You helped me out a lot, gracias.