You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:35:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Halloween oneshot idea  (Read 248 times)

Offline NileGoddessTopic starter

Halloween oneshot idea
« on: October 14, 2013, 12:01:33 AM »
Being that we're coming up on that time of year (Halloween, that is!) I was sort of in the mood for a game a bit darker and edgier than what I'm used to playing. I was thinking of doing a short horror-based oneshot, though I'm not entirely sure what specifically yet. I had done a supernatural game involving a haunted painting last time I had this inspiration, but this time, I was thinking more along the lines of serial killer.

My idea stems from my own personal horror stories associated with the great comedy that is online dating: a woman decides to live a little edgier and makes herself open to trying out a threesome with a couple. Only this couple turns out to prey on women like this. So it would be erotica, consensual, then non-con, plenty of kink, and some heavier stuff; death, possibly, though perhaps not the woman. I'm not really into super gory stuff, so any death/violence would best be kept partially vague.

Anyone have some thoughts?