You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:11:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Into the Fray Again New interest thread (LGBTQ freindly-season 1 spoilers)  (Read 4533 times)

Offline Vampyre Valkyrie

• ~Winchester in Disguise~ ~~Crowley's Squirrel~~ ~~Queen of Vain's Heart~~ ~~Lover of CurvyKitten~~ ~~~Luna's Vampy~~~ ~Howling's Other Woman~
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'm living in a dream of fantasy. - Ozzy
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Into the Fray Again New interest thread (LGBTQ freindly-season 1 spoilers)
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2014, 09:49:39 AM »
Hunter had crossed my mind for sure...I noticed there were only a few of those :D

Offline CurvyKittenTopic starter

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2014, 10:04:48 AM »
lol you have to remember even in the show the hunters were normally out numbered :P. but really make what you want and don't worry about it. Hunters or Humans are lowest as we have a descent amount of wolves to make a possible pack. I say possible as I have no idea what the players will end up doing.

Offline Vampyre Valkyrie

• ~Winchester in Disguise~ ~~Crowley's Squirrel~~ ~~Queen of Vain's Heart~~ ~~Lover of CurvyKitten~~ ~~~Luna's Vampy~~~ ~Howling's Other Woman~
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'm living in a dream of fantasy. - Ozzy
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2014, 10:21:41 AM »
lol you have to remember even in the show the hunters were normally out numbered :P. but really make what you want and don't worry about it. Hunters or Humans are lowest as we have a descent amount of wolves to make a possible pack. I say possible as I have no idea what the players will end up doing.

*laughs* This is true :D I have my model...and once I get these couple posts I need to do up I'll be working on my character.