You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:21:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Pathfinder Game.  (Read 838 times)

Offline Ixy

Re: Looking for a Pathfinder Game.
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2013, 04:22:56 PM »
I share your frustrations.  For that reason and for general mechanics, I find that the best games have no more than 4 active characters, possibly including an NPC.  I'm always looking for  a small group of players who are dedicated, willing to take control and make interesting things happen (preferably with some descriptive details).  I even have a storyline that I started not too long ago, but would like to revisit/rewrite/retry, but I'm not sure I'll have time to run it soon and, as you know, starting and stalling is worse than not even starting.

Offline Inash

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2013, 10:21:33 PM »
I would still be interested.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2013, 10:24:25 PM »
I didn't read everything, but if we're discussing systems which work well for a game and such, I'm going to suggest Dungeon World.

http://book.dwgazetteer.com/

It's a nice rules-light system that can be easily learned but offers a lot of opportunity, follows a fantasy setting and works decently well on a forum.