You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:13:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A demon story. [ UN ]  (Read 211 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

A demon story. [ UN ]
« on: October 10, 2013, 05:21:34 PM »
I recently saw The Devil's Advocate, and being a fan of demon stories, it gave me cravings. In particular, the elevator scene with Pacino and the two women, stuck with me.

Here's a picture for your enjoyment.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to come up with a coherent story, only scraps of ideas. I know I would like to play a female character - a demonic character, of some kind. Because of the inspiration, I was thinking possibly a lawyer - the greedy cutthroat kind. However, this is not set in stone.

I would like for the other character to be a human male, with the specifics yet to be worked out. One possibility is that he somehow summons the demon. I did a story a while ago, set in Ireland in the 1900s, where the last remaining son of a family of occultists summons a succubus-like demon to help get revenge on the rival family that orchestrated the murders of his family. She served him both by being a powerful demon with access to infernal powers and secrets, and also sexually. A modern version of this might be interesting. It's one idea, anyway - but I will hear others in the same vein, too.

If this sounds at all interesting, let me know! I apologize for any confusion in this thread - I just had to get my fragmented ideas down before they disappeared!