You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:20:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Club RP???  (Read 386 times)

Offline MagicalMayhamTopic starter

• Just alittle messed up.
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Magic is never free, it always comes with a price.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A Club RP???
« on: October 09, 2013, 10:07:36 PM »
Welcome to Tenebris Periculosus, please remember to be kind to all of our guests and employees.
Deep in the down town area of New York stands an old warehouse that is pretty unremarkable from the outside. The inside though is like traveling through a gate to another world. Lush couches line all the walls and three different dance floors with bullet proof floors decorated the interior, Multiple different bars were site up in different areas, silk and velvet tapestries cover the walls while the different colored lights brought the place to a dazzling display.

On the second story were rooms, a grand total of eight that could be rented by customers for a place to hangout and rest when they were tired of the dancing a drinking and the main floor. Each with its own theme and each were grander than many would imagine a club having.
The third floor was just offices for the owners, but each also was as unique as the people who work in them when the club isn’t open. The rest of the building is rough and still being rebuilt as to be a homing area to supernaturals and humans alike who needs a place to stay.

Through the building’s interior was amazing the truly amazing part was that it was the first ever club to be opened by Supernaturals. Yes, they exist and New York is the first to welcome them as citizens. The supernaturals are suppressed though and the club is a way to try and bring the human population to like and even be friendly with their not so ‘normal’ neighbors.

New York gave a Supernatural free rein to open a business with the understanding that both humans and supernaturals were to be welcome in it and were to be employed. Along with some friends she did just that.

Upon opening the Club she decided to name it Tenebris Periculosus, a play how humans fear what lives in the shadows because a translation of the Latin words means Dark Dangers. Through the years it had become pretty successful and it did bring people together, opening the way for more and more Supernatural owned businesses and for more humans to employ those that they use to fear but the world is far from truly excepting what they once believed to simply be stories and myths.

Its rough and the center of the RP would be in the club through I don't mind people branching off and having private time outside of the club. I hope that I get people that are interested.

Positions at Club
Bar Tenders(3)
Bouncers(4)
Doorman/Woman(2)
DJ(2)
Waiter/waitress(3-4)
Customers

Examples of CS and what I will be potentially looking for in characters.
Name:
Appearance: (photos and description are acceptable)
Personality:
Brief Bio:

Example Character (Will be one of my real characters)

Name:
Marvel Silven
Race: Half Fey, looks reasonably more human the fey though.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: is about 5'0, long sandy blond hair that is dreaded, almost unnaturally green eyes, full pink lips, and multiple piercings.

Personality: She is a very reasonable person and mild tempered, really loyal to those she thinks are worth it and has a nasty temper when she has reached the point to be pissed off.
Brief Bio: Being a half fey she has gifted with having a life span that is double if not triple that of an average human and keeps her youthful beauty a lot longer then the average human. She was often seen as an outcast because every five years or so she had to move before people noticed her and her mother didn't appear to be aging as quickly as they should. A few years after Supernaturals came out of the deep dark closet they were hiding in she asked the city that she was now calling home to open a club. The city took her request and made it into a trial run to see if supernaturals and humans could really get along and work together. The first couple months were hard but the club has proven itself. 

So I hope that I have given enough details, specially sense this is pretty much all a revision. I realize that there are probably similar ideas out there but I honestly believe that this will be unique. Anyways please join, I would love to have you.

I will need at least one GM/Co owner of the club if not two.

Close to what the outside would probably look like.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 02:24:54 AM by MagicalMayham »

Offline AndyZ

Re: A Club RP???
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 01:00:08 AM »
Will be keeping an eye on this

Offline RainyHigh

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 12:41:19 PM »
I am certainly interested in this plot!

Offline MagicalMayhamTopic starter

• Just alittle messed up.
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Magic is never free, it always comes with a price.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 02:25:55 AM »
Edited first post, added CS even if I don't have a lot of interest, Example of character, positions, and a picture similar to what I think the outside would look like.