You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:07:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Prohibition Era Role Play Sought (M/F, looking for M)  (Read 158 times)

Offline Camie CalamityTopic starter

Prohibition Era Role Play Sought (M/F, looking for M)
« on: October 09, 2013, 09:23:14 AM »
Hello and welcome to my little corner, rather you stumbled upon it or the title caught your eye.  As the title says, I am in search of a story driven role play set in the prohibition era.  That doesn't mean there will not be any smut, I am just not looking for sole smut, but a good story to accompany.  My idea is not a set in stone idea and it is more along the lines of just a synopsis.  I am thinking Moonshiners in the prohibition era, mixed in with some Bonnie and Clyde outlaws.  Looking for the male role as I would be writing the females role.  If your interested please take a moment to read over my o/o's and preferences then shoot me a personal message.

Offline Lord Rupert Everton

Re: Prohibition Era Role Play Sought (M/F, looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 09:31:36 AM »
I love the idea for your RP! I have been watching Breaking Bad lately, so the idea of breaking the law in an RP is really appealing. I think some sort of Appalachian Moonshine runners could be really fun. Maybe rob some banks and take some hostages along the way? Sounds like a great idea regardless of how you want to go.