You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:24:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One More Glass- M/M Idea  (Read 177 times)

Offline Captain My CaptainTopic starter

One More Glass- M/M Idea
« on: October 04, 2013, 12:40:11 PM »
One More Glass- A bartender in a slow local bar is polishing up glasses and hoping to close up shop. Business has slowed down since a new night club came into town and rumors of his bar's closing hang in the air. After being hassled by well-wishers and people trying to buy the bar he just wants to go home. Enter the patron. A last-minute gentleman who orders a simple drink. This gentleman, however, is a thing of the paranormal. Be it a vampire, were-creature, or devil. This thing has the capability to fix his problems (though he has no idea) and perhaps it's bored. Regardless, he can either be a rude host or the man he always has been.

Why turn away a stranger asking for just that one glass?

This idea is for MxM only. I am willing for my bartender to be a switch this round. This can be a one shot or perhaps a full-length thing.

The character I would be controlling is the Bartender. As stated in the idea my character is a willing switch. I just want the concept of this game of wits.
Persons interested please pm me. Thanks.
/