You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:19:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female looking for male... Sub/Dom -or- slave/master story. (I be the sub/slave)  (Read 231 times)

Offline KimbersqkTopic starter

• If you're ugly, I'm ugly too. In your eyes the sky's a different blue. If you could see yourself as others do...you'd wish you were as beautiful as you.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello there.

I am looking for a male who can "take charge" of a story. I either be a sub or a slave to you. We can discuss details, as I have not thought of them yet. :D

I would encourage you to read my o/o. I know they are not quite updated, but there isn't much to add to them yet. YET is the key. I do not post everyday. Here on E is for fun, not for stress. If i can't get to a story someday, i can't get to it. I really try to post, for sure, on the weekends. I try to slip in during the week and post too. If you are a "daily requirement" poster, I'm not the partner for you. haha!

This story will be fun because we will be creating it together. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Kimber