You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 24, 2017, 10:16:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Generic, free-form Sci-Fi adventure [M+F+F] (Seeking Bi-F for third player)  (Read 196 times)

Offline Robelwell202Topic starter

• The tall, dark stranger your mother warned you about.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Helpless in the face of beauty
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
So, I've had this idea floating in my head for a while.  I've got one F player for it, but need a second.

basically, the idea's pretty simple.  A three-person crew on an aged space-freighter, travelling and getting into adventures  (Think Firefly-esque, Alien-esque (No slime creatures or tentacle monsters), etc.)

I, myself, will be palying the Male Engineer, and the second player will choose their own role.  I have two in mind, but the roles are simply for ship's positions.  No one will have any authority over anyone else, really.

Open positions:

Captain
Flight Officer/Navigator

There'd be a good amount of intimate fun, as this is set up for a threesome between our characters, but there's potential for other things as well.

Please PM me with interest, or reply here.

R

Offline RedEve

So this is basically a threeway set in space? It could be fun but I would need to know more about the larger plot.

Offline Robelwell202Topic starter

• The tall, dark stranger your mother warned you about.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Helpless in the face of beauty
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The idea's to form a plot as we go.  It's not meant to be totally smut-tastic, but there would be an intimate element between our three characters.