The Rookie Cop's First Day (Seeking female Rookie)

Started by Jester, September 30, 2013, 04:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

This is a tongue in cheek but enjoyable look at a rookie cop's first day......

Years of hope and months of training have led up to this day. It's her first day as a proper cop. An upholder of the law and bastion of truth and honesty. Although her first day is not all plain sailing. This young Rookie will have an awful lot to cope with on her first day.....

So here are a few of the challenges she will have to face!

1. Present the new Uniform - Our rookie is the first officer to try out the new uniform. Made out of a tight Lycra material it stretches to its wearer defining all their.....curves. It is self repairable so if it is torn it will repair itself.    She will need to model the new uniform for all her colleagues. (Basically slutty model show!)
2. Two cops arguing who will look after her..... Is resolved with a quick handjob or blowjob in the changing room!
3. Users her feminine wiles to stop a kidnapping.
4. Stopping a rapist - She manages to entice a rapist away from her victim but has to suffer at his hands herself.
5. Enters no mans land by accident - And finds herself in a room full of black gangmen....
6. Undercover - To expose a pimp she dresses like a whore for the evening....

Generally she finds herself in embarrassing, humiliating situations.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Jester

Nearly! A very young and attractive police officer did come to the office last week. Flirty and had a good bum!

Neysha

Quote from: Jester on September 30, 2013, 08:00:30 AM
Nearly! A very young and attractive police officer did come to the office last week. Flirty and had a good bum!

Clearly we need dual use police officers who uphold the law and "serve" and protect the public.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Chaeronea

Neysha

My Request Thread

Chaeronea

Other options include...

7. Training assistant.  "Today we will be demonstrating newly-approved techniques to handcuff and restrain a suspect. To be the demonstration subject for these techniques we have chosen the newest member of the squad..."  <audience cheers and whistles>   

:)

Jester

Great Idea. Just need to find someone to play the pert rookie...

duchess85

Are all of those things supposed to happen in the first day? That would be quite the event.

Darth Vader was amazed to discover that when Fett said "As you wish" what he meant was... "I love you."

Ons & Offs ~ FList ~ Request Thread ~ Absences & Apologies