Some Ideas~ (M for F)

Started by Koibito, September 28, 2013, 01:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Hello all~

I'm in the mood for some series based roleplays that I don't particularly think will find any interest but I thought I would post them here anyway. My O/O's can be found in my sig so lets see how this goes, shall we?

Saint Seiya:

This series is an oldie and one of my favorites. It's a heavy action series and a classic so sadly I don't think many partners would be interested here but ya can't know until you try so if anyone knows of this and or Knights of the Zodiac (same thing) and would like to try, shoot me a message. The story will probably be mostly OC with some bits and pieces from the series so if someone is interested yet does not know of this particular series it's actually a very simple concept and I can in fact give a quick run down so anyone please step up if you feel like giving this story of Greek Mythos a try~

With it I would be alright with accomplishing a small couple based story, a longer multicharacter based plot, or something in between. Further planning shall be done with an interested partner ^^

Yu-Gi-Oh!:

Another obscurity but at least it's more likely to be heard of. I have no idea where I want to go with this sort of plot, I just know I'm craving it. A coupling of two duelists, a duelist and his or her monster card spirit, or a multicharacter bigger plot. Again this is one that most likely will be overlooked so please send a message if interested and we can come up with something great!

Pokemon:

This idea I'm less inclined to repost but I feel like giving it a try~

I have a Pokemon rp going on at the moment but it is on hold for unknown reasons so I would like to keep this craving going. As such I would like to refrain from doing anything gijinka related to keep the stories different from one another and I would like to use inspiration from the manga and or games as opposed to the anime.

For this I would be willing to couple characters from the manga, do an OC serious plot rp, or try out the smutty idea as with my rp but keeping the ideas and plot different as to not repeat the same rp and create a new idea with my partner. Please PM me if interested ^^

Mech Story/Fantasy Army Plot: Taken

This is inspiration I had from another rp that has not moved in months. I have a craving for the adventures of a more sci-fi character set of soldiers. Mechs, mechanical parts, cyborgs, that sort of thing. I'm greatly in the mood for a more dominant female character or characters butting heads with mine as they fight a common enemy. Of course this is another story that exists but will be written differently from the other so that it is a completely different plot.

--------

I have one stipulation for these stories however. If one is to be interested, I'm going to need some commitment to the story. The whole reason I need to load up again is because all my rp's are either on hiatus, stopped maybe for good, or going so slow that it's hard to remember the plot at times. It'd be pretty pointless for me to start more stories only to get one post every couple weeks, right? I'm not asking for a billion posts a day or every second of your time, life is busy, I get that, I would just prefer that more than only once or twice a day we get to post so we can move the story along~

I hope to hear from an interested partner or partners soon ^^
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

Koibito

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~