You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:49:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An American Ransom (classism, kidnapping, bondage, non-con, incest, sexting)  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Charles

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This seems like it'd be fun. Plenty of silliness and seriousness in equal measures.

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Would you guys have any objections if I recreated this thread with the same idea, only so I could edit the first post to add characters?

So far, the only character moving over is mine. One of the privileged.

Offline TeacupTwink

Would you guys have any objections if I recreated this thread with the same idea, only so I could edit the first post to add characters?

So far, the only character moving over is mine. One of the privileged.

I'd be interested in joining yours if possible. Since the original poster is now banned for whatever reason, I don't know nor care. It is unfortunate regardless that this idea would go to waste after getting so many hyped up about it.

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
I'd be interested in joining yours if possible. Since the original poster is now banned for whatever reason, I don't know nor care. It is unfortunate regardless that this idea would go to waste after getting so many hyped up about it.

Alright. Then I'll make a new thread for it, so I can edit the first post with the characters I receive. I'll edit this post with the link to the new thread.

EDIT: Here you go!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:23:38 PM by persephone325 »

Offline immabanana

• Purveyor of Badassery | Cap'n Nana | Gentlewoman in Disguise | The Semi-Sober Sinner
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ☣I like girls with guns, and guys with aprons☣
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I'm still here, but I have no idea what's going on tbh.

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
I'm still here, but I have no idea what's going on tbh.

I've restarted the game. You can find the link here. Please PM character sheets to me.

Offline immabanana

• Purveyor of Badassery | Cap'n Nana | Gentlewoman in Disguise | The Semi-Sober Sinner
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
I've restarted the game. You can find the link here. Please PM character sheets to me.

The Joker says unavailable in the other thread.
Is that just carrying on from the old reserves or did someone else already take it?

:O

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
The Joker says unavailable in the other thread.
Is that just carrying on from the old reserves or did someone else already take it?

:O

EDIT: For the kidnappers - Different people may apply for the same role. The choosing is not a first come; first serve basis. Roles will be chosen based on which character fits which role accordingly. So do not be put off if (for example) you applied for the Ace role, but you end up being cast in the Queen role. Or applied for King but end up cast in the Jack role.

Please be flexible!

Offline immabanana

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Fair game.
I might have a profile sent to you soon. ^_^

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
Fair game.
I might have a profile sent to you soon. ^_^

No rush. We still only have a few people interested. ;)