You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lord to Liege  (Read 410 times)

Offline Phoenixstar1228Topic starter

Lord to Liege
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:00:24 AM »
When I signed up, I ticked the Lord box when Liege would be more appropriate.  I'm genetically male, however I identify as bigender.  I often role play male, female, and intersex characters. While this isn't a problem most of the time, there are members who are of the opinion "You have a penis and I'm not comfortable with roleplaying with you" when I try to play a character with a vagina.  I think having my title changed to Liege will help a bit.  Also, I'm working on changing all of my records (online and off) to a nonbinary gender if the institution allows it.  For me, Liege is more appropriate than Lord.  How would I go about getting it changed?

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Lord to Liege
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 09:05:02 AM »
To go about having your gender title changed please contact one of our Gods or Goddesses (Cecilia, Mithlomwen, or Valerian) who will be happy to assist and talk with you and take it from there. :) 

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »
PM one of the Staff (I'm on bread right now) to have this taken care of.  They'll be more than happy to help you out.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 10:20:31 AM »
PM one of the Staff (I'm on bread right now) to have this taken care of.  They'll be more than happy to help you out.
With butter and jam? Because that's like the best mental image I have had in months. :3

Offline Phoenixstar1228Topic starter

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 07:55:07 PM »
Thanks everyone for your replies ^.^ I've pmed the suggested parties and hopefully I can get it changed.