You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:07:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a co-GM for a pathfinder game.  (Read 320 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking a co-GM for a pathfinder game.
« on: September 22, 2013, 04:16:11 PM »
Hello All:

I have always wanted to play in a fantasy game made up entirely of dwarves... since I can't seem to find a game to play in, I might as well see if I can run one... it's just different enough that it may have some interest.

Unfortunately, I don't know the Pathfinder system nearly well enough to deal with the mechanics side of it. I'm great at working up a story and I think I can provide an entertaining story... but I need someone to help me run the game... help me flesh out the ideas and make them work for what I want to do with it.

If anyone is interested in the idea, I would be happy to talk about it and see what we might work out.

Thanks,
Blinkin

Offline Ghostwheel

Re: Seeking a co-GM for a pathfinder game.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 01:02:17 AM »
I know the rules pretty damn well, and would be happy to help out if you want, as well as things like designing encounters and statting them up, having maps, and so on.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 02:44:37 AM »
  If it's not too soon to speak up, I'd love to try this game again, Blinkin.  ^_^;;  I'm too crowded right now to help GM, though. 

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 10:52:57 AM »
GW: I'm talking with someone at the moment about the possibility of co-GMing. I appreciate the offer and if this one doesn't work out, I'll let you know. I'm more than aware of your knowledge and understanding of the system. :)

Mr. A-Muse-in ;): As you probably know, you already have a slot if you want it. When it's ready to go... if it ever gets ready as I'm doing some changes to the storyline, I'll post an interest thread.

Stay tuned for further announcements.

Offline Ershin

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 04:56:50 AM »
An all Dwarf game could be interesting to try out, thugh I won't be able to put up a proper bakground or sheet for application purposes until some time on friday, as I'm currently away from my books and proper computer for the next few days.
Mind if I ask what you had in mind for what the plot might involve?

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 05:38:20 AM »
I'll put up a proper request thread for the game in a few days to a week, if we can get the first chapter worked out. in that time. There will be more details at that time.

What I will say is that it involves rediscovering a lost Dwarven city and the voyage to get there... and probably a bit more after.