~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Player Name: Caela

Character Name: Aine Human Alias: Anne McCord

Species: Will-o-the-wisp

Age: 25ish (actual 2342 last time she bothered to do the math)

Relationship Status: Widow (several times over in fact), Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Her current human glamour takes the shape of a human singer whose unique look she liked and chose to mimic. As closely as she made her mimicry however, she makes certain to change some small things among humans. Most often simply making herself too tall, or sometimes too short depending on her mood, for anyone to actually mistake her for said songstress. Typically she'll even her height out around 6' even in bare feet, and will wear heels that push her up to around 6'2-6'4.

In her natural form, she simply looks like a bright ball of light. If you could see past the light she exudes you'd see a tiny fairy woman at the center of it, but very, very, very few creatures have eyes sensitive enough to see anything but the bright light that marks her as a wisp.

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Tall, brash, confident, kind, compassionate, dominant men,

Offs: Short, stupid, weak, arrogant, cruel, whiny, lying people.

Sexually: Aine has had centuries to experiment and still enjoys doing so. She embraces creativity when it comes to sex and enjoys everything from sweet and gentle lovemaking to swift and brutal fucking and every variation in between. She enjoys games of pain and dominance and has even been known, to fully submit to one or two of her past husbands, though usually she is happy simply to be the bottom in the bedroom without submitting control of anything in her life outside of it.

Abilities: Personal Glamour: Her glamour when it comes to changing her own appearance is the envy of many. She can take on the look of nearly anyone she sees or create entirely new looks for herself. Her ability with glamour on other object however is negligible.

Light: In her wisp form she can create a light so bright that it totally obscures the view of the being inside of it. With her human glamour in place she can still create a glow around herself, but the power of that light is greatly diminished, as if her size has an exponential effect on her brightness.

Additional Details: Aine is known to be mischievous and playful, a bit of a prankster it is best not to follow her if all you see is her in her wisp form.

HarleyQuinn

I wonder how her use of personal glamour would work against the Dopplegangers.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 06:25:15 PM
Don't worry, Zeus will never make an appearance in order to avoid all that. That was just her history and I was thinking the older she got, the more she couldn't really change. If that makes sense? The only thing that she does retain is her super strength.

Yes that makes sense, and ok, that was my primary concern... hehe... welcome to the madness of character creating Caela dear. :D

Caela

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 06:31:40 PM
I wonder how her use of personal glamour would work against the Dopplegangers.

How do you mean?

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 14, 2013, 06:30:20 PM

Player Name: Caela

Character Name: Aine Human Alias: Anne McCord

Species: Will-o-the-wisp

Age: 25ish (actual 2342 last time she bothered to do the math)

Relationship Status: Widow (several times over in fact), Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Her current human glamour takes the shape of a human singer whose unique look she liked and chose to mimic. As closely as she made her mimicry however, she makes certain to change some small things among humans. Most often simply making herself too tall, or sometimes too short depending on her mood, for anyone to actually mistake her for said songstress. Typically she'll even her height out around 6' even in bare feet, and will wear heels that push her up to around 6'2-6'4.

In her natural form, she simply looks like a bright ball of light. If you could see past the light she exudes you'd see a tiny fairy woman at the center of it, but very, very, very few creatures have eyes sensitive enough to see anything but the bright light that marks her as a wisp.

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Tall, brash, confident, kind, compassionate, dominant men,

Offs: Short, stupid, weak, arrogant, cruel, whiny, lying people.

Sexually: Aine has had centuries to experiment and still enjoys doing so. She embraces creativity when it comes to sex and enjoys everything from sweet and gentle lovemaking to swift and brutal fucking and every variation in between. She enjoys games of pain and dominance and has even been known, to fully submit to one or two of her past husbands, though usually she is happy simply to be the bottom in the bedroom without submitting control of anything in her life outside of it.

Abilities: Personal Glamour: Her glamour when it comes to changing her own appearance is the envy of many. She can take on the look of nearly anyone she sees or create entirely new looks for herself. Her ability with glamour on other object however is negligible.

Light: In her wisp form she can create a light so bright that it totally obscures the view of the being inside of it. With her human glamour in place she can still create a glow around herself, but the power of that light is greatly diminished, as if her size has an exponential effect on her brightness.

Additional Details: Aine is known to be mischievous and playful, a bit of a prankster it is best not to follow her if all you see is her in her wisp form.

hehe I like her. I approve. :-)

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Caela on October 14, 2013, 06:40:02 PM
How do you mean?

If I read it correctly, she can change herself into anything she sees? That's how my dopplegangers are. I was just curious on if it would work  on them?

Kiric Rand

So many beauties coming in again.... time to set up more drool buckets
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Good thinking Kiric.... And yes.... We have like 6 different kinds of shape shifters. XD

Caela

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 06:41:33 PM
If I read it correctly, she can change herself into anything she sees? That's how my dopplegangers are. I was just curious on if it would work  on them?

Do you mean whether they'd see through her glamour or not?

My initial thought is that they wouldn't necessarily see what she really is, but that they'd perhaps see a glow around her, or that her appearance might seem slightly blurred, or something like that so that they'd know she wasn't what she appeared but at the same time wouldn't necessarily know what she was exactly and that the effect would be more pronounced the more exactly she was mimicking the look of an actual person.

Does that make sense?

AlphaWolfQuin

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Jamie Pierce

Species:Werewolf

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Jamie stands at '5,1" an inch shorter then her sister JC. Although the two are twins there are slight differences that are noticeable, while JC has a more square jawline and strong facial features Jamie has a more heart shaped face with softer features. She has a toned body but is soft to the touch. Jamie has both ears pierced and various tattoos on different places of her body, mainly her arms. Like JC it's not uncommon to see Jamie with some sort of guitar or instrument. She knows how to play damn near anything put in front of her, she also carries around a notebook full of song lyrics she wrote.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Intelligence, Kindness, Straight forward people, strong confident women, romance, respectfulness. OFFs: Overly arrogant people, ignorance, dishonesty, overly dominant partners, anything that belongs in a toilet.

Character Name: Nicky Reigns

Sexual Orientation:Bi Curious

Appearance:Nicky is tall and slim and has a very athletic build. She has a few tattoos and both ears pierced as well as her tongue. The woman has a very tough appearance at points but knows when to dress classy and looks good when she does. Her two daughters take more after her appearance then their father's and for that she is grateful. The woman is usually seen with her daughter Jamie, the two are damn near inseparable and some joke about Jamie being Nicky's shadow at points but Nicky prefers to have her daughter with her as much as possible. 

Ons and Offs:ONs: Respect, Kindness, Open Mindedness, Intelligence, Honesty. OFFs: People who abuse their power, Arrogance, Ignorance, Bullies, anything that belongs in a toilet.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 14, 2013, 08:30:53 PM

Character Name: Jamie Pierce

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Jamie stands at '5,1" an inch shorter then her sister JC. Although the two are twins there are slight differences that are noticeable, while JC has a more square jawline and strong facial features Jamie has a more heart shaped face with softer features. She has a toned body but is soft to the touch. Jamie has both ears pierced and various tattoos on different places of her body, mainly her arms. Like JC it's not uncommon to see Jamie with some sort of guitar or instrument. She knows how to play damn near anything put in front of her, she also carries around a notebook full of song lyrics she wrote.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Intelligence, Kindness, Straight forward people, strong confident women, romance, respectfulness. OFFs: Overly arrogant people, ignorance, dishonesty, overly dominant partners, anything that belongs in a toilet.

Character Name: Nicky Reigns

Sexual Orientation:Bi Curious

Appearance:Nicky is tall and slim and has a very athletic build. She has a few tattoos and both ears pierced as well as her tongue. The woman has a very tough appearance at points but knows when to dress classy and looks good when she does. Her two daughters take more after her appearance then their father's and for that she is grateful. The woman is usually seen with her daughter Jamie, the two are damn near inseparable and some joke about Jamie being Nicky's shadow at points but Nicky prefers to have her daughter with her as much as possible. 

Ons and Offs:ONs: Respect, Kindness, Open Mindedness, Intelligence, Honesty. OFFs: People who abuse their power, Arrogance, Ignorance, Bullies, anything that belongs in a toilet.

heh.... Oh the chaos... Snix approves. :D She also has a question though, will send it in a pm. heh.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 14, 2013, 08:36:52 PM
heh.... Oh the chaos... Snix approves. :D She also has a question though, will send it in a pm. heh.

OK and thank you ;D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Caela on October 14, 2013, 06:58:38 PM
Do you mean whether they'd see through her glamour or not?

My initial thought is that they wouldn't necessarily see what she really is, but that they'd perhaps see a glow around her, or that her appearance might seem slightly blurred, or something like that so that they'd know she wasn't what she appeared but at the same time wouldn't necessarily know what she was exactly and that the effect would be more pronounced the more exactly she was mimicking the look of an actual person.

Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense. :)

Black Howling

A Glamour is typically a Fae characteristic. Where as dopplegangers literally shift their form, so to speak, a glamour warps through through a semi-magical screen. This inevitably forms a perfect image, though legends often speak of certain 'tells' it has. Such as the soft emanation that Caela spoke of, or often light shimmers from their eyes in time of heated anger or passion.

Just more of my random information from playing too many table top games, and being a mythology buff.

But cool thing about ARF, is we don't have to stick completely to the mythos!

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Desiree Rose

Species: Half vampire... Half.... Something else

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Desiree has long, slightly waved dark hair, and grey eyes, standing at about 5'9 she has soft features and smooth skin. Though she does have a rather attractive body she doesn't flaunt it, not in it's entirety at least. It takes a special someone to see what this beauty has to offer. She has her ears pierced three times, two down below and one at the top, she also has her tongue, and belly bottom pierced. She got the piercings when she was young, purely by accident (long story) and has kept them ever since. She also has a few random tattoos as well as some that hold some significance to her. Despite outward appearance though Desiree is quite shy in speaking she is not a creature of evil or darkness. She is in fact a timid and soft soul... Once you get to know her.

Ons and Offs:

Ons:
* Dominating men
* Respectable creatures
* Intelligence
* Smooth talkers
* Creatures who respect her privacy

Offs:
* Nosy creatures
* Creatures who are clingy and overbearing
* Dishonesty
* abuse towards women or children
* Creatures who can't finish what they start (doesn't apply just to sex)

Additional Information:
Desiree has a long complex past that no one truly knows all of, and nobody ever will.  She is very private about it, this does not mean she won't talk to people however. She gives pieces of her past but she won't give the full story. Asking will not result in injury or death, but she will however make a special note to ignore you until the dawn of time.

Known/Used Abilities:

Shadow manipulation: She can pull anything out of the shadows to and from anywhere, long as she can lift it, she can move it. No the shadows don't make things weightless.

Flame reading: She can read stories of the past, present and future within the flames of a specially made fire. This fire must be started with the right type of wood, in a fireplace or firepit that is angled in the proper direction, while the correct chant is said, etc.... In other words she doesn't do this often it's more work than it sounds like. lol.

Silence: She can move with complete and utter silence, no matter what she is wearing, because of this she seems to appear out of nowhere, no she can not shadow walk, teleport or any such thing that would move her quickly. She is just simply that silent.

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 14, 2013, 11:57:33 PM

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Desiree Rose

Species: Half vampire... Half.... Something else

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Desiree has long wavy brown hair, and grey eyes, standing at about 5'9 she has soft features and smooth skin. Though she does have a rather attractive body she doesn't flaunt it, not in it's entirety at least. It takes a special someone to see what this beauty has to offer. She has her ears pierced three times, two down below and one at the top, she also has her tongue, and belly bottom pierced. She got the piercings when she was young, purely by accident (long story) and has kept them ever since. She also has a few random tattoos as well as some that hold some significance to her. Despite outward appearance though Desiree is quite shy in speaking she is not a creature of evil or darkness. She is in fact a timid and soft soul... Once you get to know her.

Ons and Offs:

Ons:
* Dominating men
* Respectable creatures
* Intelligence
* Smooth talkers
* Creatures who respect her privacy

Offs:
* Nosy creatures
* Creatures who are clingy and overbearing
* Dishonesty
* abuse towards women or children
* Creatures who can't finish what they start (doesn't apply just to sex)

Additional Information:
Desiree has a long complex past that no one truly knows all of, and nobody ever will.  She is very private about it, this does not mean she won't talk to people however. She gives pieces of her past but she won't give the full story. Asking will not result in injury or death, but she will however make a special note to ignore you until the dawn of time.

Known/Used Abilities:

Shadow manipulation: She can pull anything out of the shadows to and from anywhere, long as she can lift it, she can move it. No the shadows don't make things weightless.

Flame reading: She can read stories of the past, present and future within the flames of a specially made fire. This fire must be started with the right type of wood, in a fireplace or firepit that is angled in the proper direction, while the correct chant is said, etc.... In other words she doesn't do this often it's more work than it sounds like. lol.

Silence: She can move with complete and utter silence, no matter what she is wearing, because of this she seems to appear out of nowhere, no she can not shadow walk, teleport or any such thing that would move her quickly. She is just simply that silent.

Oooh. Half something else.

Snickerz

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 15, 2013, 12:20:32 AM
Yep, and I'm not tellin. :P
That would ruin the fun! Wouldn't want ya telling.

*Keeps eyes on this ones post*

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 15, 2013, 12:21:19 AM
That would ruin the fun! Wouldn't want ya telling.

*Keeps eyes on this ones post*

lol. Think you'll find out? ;)

Caela

Snickerz, considering the PM you sent out, does that mean that we now just need your approval on new characters?

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 15, 2013, 07:19:33 PM
Snickerz, considering the PM you sent out, does that mean that we now just need your approval on new characters?

I would love to play God but....(ok, no I wouldn't, but still) I have actually elected a few people to fill in with the approving of characters until such time that Nim returns.

Caela

Quote from: Snickerz on October 15, 2013, 07:27:51 PM
I would love to play God but....(ok, no I wouldn't, but still) I have actually elected a few people to fill in with the approving of characters until such time that Nim returns.

Okies ~pokes said people~ better got on it before the next round of "lets make a character" happens! :D

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 15, 2013, 07:40:40 PM
Okies ~pokes said people~ better got on it before the next round of "lets make a character" happens! :D

LMAO Yeah.... This round 8 characters have been approved... It'll just take me a bit of time to get them all set up.

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 15, 2013, 09:15:18 PM
So, do characters still need to be approved?

Not right now no, just setting up the 8 that were put up yesterday.