You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:04:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A little corner of Heaven (M seeking F)  (Read 1067 times)

Offline HeavenAboveTopic starter

A little corner of Heaven (M seeking F)
« on: September 19, 2013, 05:27:43 PM »
A little corner of Heaven, Welcome!

Before I begin putting the ideas out there. I would like to direct your attention here to my O/O's so you have a better idea of what I am into and what I am not willing to do.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get down to the ideas and wanteds.
Each idea has a * indication to it, and as most of you know by now, it scales to indicate the level of craving that I have for that particular idea.
* meaning that I like the idea and still want to do it.
*** meaning that I am absolutely going crazy with muse over the idea and I am craving it badly!!

You can guess where the rest of those fall between the least and most craved.

Ok enough teasing you, below are the ideas and wanteds I currently have. The list is constanty being updated so keep your eyes peeled.  ;D

Getting a Second Chance - Taken
** Modern/Romance - Male Brother in Law x Female Wife
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She was betrayed by the man who she thought loved her more than life itself. A young wife finds out that her husband of four years has been cheating on her with multiple women for several months. He claims that she is too dull in bed, not adventurous enough to satisfy his urges. Devastated and on the verge of signing divorce papers, she turns to the only person who she has left to trust, her husbandís brother.

He has been in love with her from the moment they met. Though he could do nothing about it because she was dating his brother at the time. She winds up on his door step one cold winter night with tears spilling down her face. He welcomes her into his home and his heart. Will he have the courage to speak up and reveal that he has been in love with her for years? Can she finally be honest and open about her desires? Never did they think they would find comfort in each otherís arms.

While Daddy is Away - Taken
* Modern/Romance - Male best friend x Female daughter
warning : story will contain bondage, D/s, and possibly various other kinks.
He didnít trust her, plain and simple. She was growing up way too quickly, catching the eyes of young men. He knew the way those boys lusted after his beautiful daughter. He also sadly knew that she was sexually active and could hardly keep it in her pants. It was tough raising his daughter all by himself. His wife had passed away when their daughter was younger, leaving him to raise her without any real help. A last minute business trip calls him away and he knows he cannot leave her on her own. So he enlists the help of his best friend who happens to be a few years younger than him.

His best friend is a bit of a ladies man. He lives the single lifestyle because he canít seem to find the right woman. He loves having sex as much as he can and often brags about his exploits around the office. They work at a design firm where they make blueprints for various new age buildings that are put up all around the country. Business is booming which often means that the father is sent out of town to handle new clientele.

He tells his daughter that she is going to be staying with his best friend whom he trusts to look after her. Little does he know that his friend has wanted to fuck his daughter for a few years now. She has just turned eighteen which means in his mind, she is no longer off limits. When she arrives at his upscale apartment, he begins the seduction, only to find out that he doesnít need to seduce her very much for them to want each other. They have two weeks to fuck each otherís brains out while her father has no clue and is all the way across the country.

Young and In Love - Taken
*** Modern/Slice of Life/Romance - Male college student x Female college student
So this idea is very basic/generic but I do love a good romance story. The premise is a guy moves out of state to attend college in hopes of pursuing a degree in music production. He meets a girl who basically takes his breath away. They initially start off as acquaintances, work their way up to friends, and then move into dating each other, and then a full-fledged relationship where they fall in love with each other. I want there to be that instant chemistry/attraction right from the start, that feeling that pulls them to each other and gets them to spend a lot of time together.

It's not meant to be some fancy or elaborate story, just something cute/adorable and something I can get my romance fix from. If you are interested, please know that I plan on making this a longer rp game so please make sure you have the time to dedicate to this story.

Running away - Taken
** Fantasy setting - royal young man x unknown royal half sister
warning : Story will feature incest, bondage, & other kinks.
My character is a royal who doesn't want the status or the headache that comes with being a person of nobility. He hails from a kingdom of power and cruelty. One that wants to take over the other two kingdoms and turn the entire continent into a single kingdom. He escapes with enough gold to get by until he can find a new life for himself. That's where your character comes in. Unbeknownst to him, his father had cheated on his mother with another woman a few months after his birth. A royal from another kingdom, she is on the run from the idea of a proposed marriage to a young nobleman who is eager to claim the throne for himself and his family and doesn't care about your character at all. The two cross paths eventually and i imagine at first they will not get along but will need each other to survive being on the run.

At first they would sense something is different in each of them, like they should know each other. The further the story progresses, it would be great to play out the sibling part of their story, but only after they have fallen in love with each other. The kingdoms go to war against each other because each thinks the other kidnapped their heir to the throne. Angsty fun!

This will not be a one-shot.

|| Current Stories ||

While Daddy is Away w/ Blonde

The Temporary Roommate - WDIA w/ HarleyQuinn *Hasn't started yet

Getting a Second Chance w/ Sarah Morgan

Pajama Party w/ Rahzilla

Running Away w/ Lisales

Heart of a Rogue w/ Verasaille

|| Stories on Hold ||

None currently

Thread will be updated on a regular basis with stories that I have added or removed because they are finished or I have lost interest in them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:12:42 PM by HeavenAbove »

Re: A little corner of Heaven (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 10:45:24 PM »
I have re-opened The Sun's Shadows

I have also added 2 new stories Falling for Little Sister and The Covert Ops

Online Nevaeh

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 11:53:02 AM »
I like the little sister idea.... though I would have to work on the f/f stuff.  LOL

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 02:31:17 PM »
Well I am wanting someone who is completely comfortable with both :P preferably.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 11:08:11 PM »
Added 2 new stories The Long Lost Queendom and The Reproduction Experiment

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 02:18:59 AM »
Added 2 new stories City Under Siege and In love with a masked girl

Removed Along the Path to Darkness and Chaos beyond the stars

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 06:25:31 AM »
Added Young and In Love and re-opened The Sun's Shadows

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 08:35:27 PM »
Added The Shadowhunter's Choice and removed The Long Lost Queendom

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 07:09:03 AM »
Added Getting a Second Chance & While Daddy is Away, reopened Falling for Little Sister & removed The Sun's Shadows & The Shadowhunter's Choice

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 02:46:36 AM »
Removed dead story ideas and opened up ones I am still interested in. Will probably add a few more within the next few days.

Offline iheartkellan

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 08:59:30 AM »
I sent you a PM.

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2014, 12:12:07 PM »
Updated stories, and current story listing.

Accepting new ideas as well. PM me :)

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2015, 04:02:22 PM »
Updated the story lists, removed Falling For Little Sister and added Running Away.