You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:24:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: BESM Interest check  (Read 1275 times)

Online Sessha

Re: Anyone interested in BESM or MAID (looking for players and GM)
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 05:19:12 PM »
I suppose that if there's enough interest, I could try to run my ULTRA setting again.

I would be more than interested in playing BESM and Andy if you wanted to run your ULTRA setting once more I would gladly throw my character back into the lot.  ;D

Offline AndyZ

Re: BESM Interest check
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 06:07:34 PM »
Didn't seem like a lot of people were interested in that idea, though I could if more people are.

Offline spooky

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 06:26:35 PM »
I'm interested in the BESM  system actually it seems really cool based ont he wiki info, but I'm not familiar with the system.. will that be okay?

Offline MystericaTopic starter

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 06:42:27 PM »
Well to be fair though most of the attention to the thread was more about the Maid prospect also before it got moved to a different thread.  I for one am not against the idea at all.  Could be fun.

Offline spooky

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »
Well I'd be fine with that one too.. but again I only know DND3.0-3.5, pathfinder and a good bit about whitewolf. I'm not very familiar with other systems.. but wanna try anyway.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »
Well, best and easiest way to learn the system is to pick up the book and familiarize yourself with the rules.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/24482/Big-Eyes-Small-Mouth-3rd-Edition?it=1

If we get enough oft-posting people interested in ULTRA, I'll put some rules down for that.

Offline spooky

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 07:02:43 PM »
only problem with that idea is that I am on deployment and I wouldn't be seeing that book for 2 weeks-1month or longer.. crap...

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2013, 07:14:10 PM »
The link I gave you is to buy the PDF.

Offline spooky

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 07:33:39 PM »
oh.. NICE! You are awesome AndyZ

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2013, 07:44:54 PM »
Glad to help ^_^

Sadly, though, the book is no longer in print.  I think it came out around...2007?

Online Sessha

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2013, 09:57:33 PM »
 Not sure but if you start up the old ULTRA game again then I'll break out my old character. ^_^ She was fun to play.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2013, 10:00:44 PM »
  I enjoy BESEM, and I'd love to play Ultra again. 

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2013, 10:03:01 PM »
Well, I'll warn that I have two more novels churning for control in my brain, so I'm not sure how extensive the story is going to be beyond "monster of the week."  I can always get inspired later, though.

I'd just have to figure out how I want to do things and if there's enough interest therein from other people.

Maybe I should put up a separate thread so as not to usurp this one, and on the off chance that someone else steps in with interest of running.

Online Sessha

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2013, 01:11:41 AM »
 Sounds fine to me Andy. Like I said I wouldn't mind if you restarted your old ULTRA game.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2013, 01:14:45 AM »
Well, looks like we have enough people.  Time to take votes on which forum we put it on.

Who has special requests and who votes that we don't put it in something or other?  I can as easily run this in Light as I can in Extreme, though I don't really expect Extreme to come up.

Online Sessha

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2013, 02:50:05 AM »
 Where was the old thread held at?

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2013, 02:51:42 AM »
Bondage Exotic.

Online Sessha

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 03:32:41 AM »
 Sounds like a fine one to me to be honest with you.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 11:25:04 PM »
Beh, put this in the wrong thread.  Ah well.