You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:33:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MxM 1x1 Stories Please ~ Come Write With Me!  (Read 177 times)

Offline D is for DemonTopic starter

MxM 1x1 Stories Please ~ Come Write With Me!
« on: September 15, 2013, 04:39:47 PM »
So I am looking for a few good roleplays. I have one rule I would very much appreciate being followed: if you don't want to play anymore, PLEASE, just tell me so? Ok?

This will be MxM, two guys in lust, M// however you like to phrase it, ONLY.

No mpreg, and no scat, vore, or vomit. Otherwise I have no real limits, I am fine with non-con, violence, BDSM, etc.

I like plot-driven roleplays, and while I love romance and sex in a rp, I do want story as well, preferably of the action and adventure sort.

I can play uke or seke, not seme, sorry. I prefer seke/switch characters, I love power struggles as a theme.

I am not your schoolteacher and I will not be grading your level of literacy; please just use basic grammar and your spellchecker, and we will get along fine - I will generally type two or three paragraphs per reply except for intros which are longer.

The genres I like vary, and include the following:
A Game of Thrones
The Hunger Games
The Vampire Chronicles
Pirates of the Caribbean

and the following pairings usually please me:
(the role I want is listed first and in bold for all of these)
Vampire x Human or x Werewolf
Roman Emperor x Gladiator
Pirate x Merman
Knight x Prince
Psychopath x Psychiatrist
Serial Killer x Serial Killer
Victim x Kidnapper

This is just a sample of what would interest me, and I am very open to suggestions. Obviously, I like something of a supernatural or fantasy element to my roleplays, but I am willing to discuss ANY sort of roleplay.

If you would be interested in playing with me, please PM me and we can get started.