jacobjon's ideas. Fantasy and superhero (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, September 15, 2013, 09:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

Club Obsession:

The newest nightclub, Obsession, opened a few months ago and has made quite a splash. Getting into the place is difficult, and getting into the VIP section is even more so. Lately, authorities have noticed that some of the people who make it into the VIP section are acting strange. They come out experiencing a euphoric high, but it quickly starts to fade. As it fades, the victim starts to go through serious withdrawl symptoms, but the symptoms don't get better. The condition just keeps getting worse, while the victim insists that she needs to get back into the VIP lounge. She doesn't remember anything that happened, but she knows that getting in will fix everything. The problem is that nobody ever gets into the VIP lounge twice. Tox screens on the victims come back negative, but the police are certain something is up. They have sent an attractive young officer undercover with instructions to get invited to the VIP lounge and see what is happening.

The truth is unlike anything the young woman could imagine. There are no drugs. The club is owned by a being who looks like a handsome young man, but is actually a very old and powerful entity who feeds on the emotions of others. To do this, he generates a euphoric effect in his prey so that he can take in some of that bliss and sustain himself. The bliss lasts for a few hours, and then the victim crashes. They don't remember what happened, but they know they need more of what they had. The more time goes by, the more they would do anything for just a taste of what they had. The creature never feeds on the same person twice though, preferring fresh meals regularly. The undercover officer attracts his attention and he feeds on her. He isn't surprised when she tries to get back in looking for more, but he is surprised by her skills and strength. Perhaps there is value in keeping a human as a servant and slave, a regular source of nourishment in addition to what he takes in from the club.

Birthright

Before his death, Jonathan Kent encouraged his son to find his place in the world. To a 20 year old Clark Kent, this meant traveling the world and looking for a way to use his powers without becoming an outcast. His search has led him to to a small town in Michigan. The town has fallen onto hard times, and Clark has taken to using his powers to help however he can. People have started to come home and find their homes repaired, their fields worked, or their lives improved in some manner.

Chloe Sullivan, a recent graduate from the local high school, has been keeping track of all the unusual activities in town. Her investigation has led her to the mysterious stranger in town.

I'm not looking for a Smallville game. This is just a romance as Clark is figuring out who he is.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

jacobjon

jacobjon

jacobjon

lenka