Bikini bandits

Started by RedEve, September 15, 2013, 04:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

What about bringing in a female federal agent to help the task force? Having a woman on a case about female bandits could help out quite a bit.
Just an idea  ;)

JesterinTheDeck

Quote from: Anna Katrine on September 16, 2013, 01:56:18 PM
What about bringing in a female federal agent to help the task force? Having a woman on a case about female bandits could help out quite a bit.
Just an idea  ;)

That's a good idea...Nice thinking Anna

Aiden

How about the sexy poolboy who is secretly their arms dealer/fixer.  XD

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Aiden on September 16, 2013, 02:45:03 PM
How about the sexy poolboy who is secretly their arms dealer/fixer.  XD

Shoo, I have dibs on the fixer already, and he's going to be a total smarmy sleezebag.  :D

Chrystal

Hmmm... I am going to get confused.

Jack and Azz have the same avatar. I  know it's a bad habit, and I shouldn't do so, but I identify who has posted by their avvy!

*eyeroll*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

azzmeister89

Sorry crystal, i would change it but using my phone to post until my laptop is up and running again.

Chrystal

Not asking either of you to change, just commenting!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

azzmeister89

Name: Joshua Moon
Role: consultant detective / private investigator 
Background: born and raised in England, Joshua Moon was destined to work against crime from the moment he was brought into the world. His father was a lawyer and his mother was a police officer.

Despite all this as a teenager Josh was rebellious and often the ring leader in many childish offences that eventually had him put in a prison for young offenders for three years. On his eighteenth birthday he was released and having seen first hand what kind of life awaited those with a life of crime and bad deeds and as a result joined the police acadamy.

During his time in the acadamy Josh studied hard and became a favorite of several of the instructors, earning him many enemies in his class. Eventually they framed him for cheating on a test and he was kicked out.

Four years later he is a private investigator who works with law inforcment officers of any group. He lives in Miami florida.

BadBadHarvey

Great concept!

Can I still apply for the role of the (male) leader of a rival gang who is not too happy that the girls have encroached on his territory and wants them out of the way or at least teach them a lesson?!