You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sansa's Fandom Search List for Dom Male Characters  (Read 201 times)

Offline sansaTopic starter

Sansa's Fandom Search List for Dom Male Characters
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:22:26 PM »
Hi! Take a look at my list here and maybr you will like! I am on fro my phone so pardon errors! I am back from hiatus and eager to start again. My O&O's have not been updates but my On list is larger then an off list. I prefer to discuss the wanted elements then write everything off. If you make me happy, I'll budge to some degree for your happiness.

Also I love rough, NC, bondage, multiple partners, forced FxF scenes- pretty much grab my character by the hair and i love it. But I also really love character growth and development. In some cases, I want my character to eventually love yours. I also REALLY love mind games.
Example: With a sinister grin he looked down at his shivering new pet with her hands bound to the bed and wearing only a silk night dress. Ducktape was securely pressed against her lips to soften her cries while he simply stared with amusement. Gently, he reached down and caressed her cheek in an almost loving manor. Out of reflex, she flinched away from his touch. He glared darkly at her reaction. "Did you think I was going to hurt you?" He questioned her with a booming voice, causing her to quiver. With a frown, he slapped her hard causing her head to whip back and her eyes filled with tears. He quickly leaned in to kiss her ceek. "I do not want to hurt you..." He whispered as though his words were truthful. But were they?... She wasn't sure what he wanted from her.

Kay. Just a quick crappy example showing a character who confuses the girl because at times he's kind, other times he's just horrible. Bad example but I don't want to go on too long.

Basically, I don't want one dimensional characters.

Fandom list:

Game of Thrones! (Name is sansa (older sansa or arya in RP!)so yea!)
Sansa x Joffrey
Sansa x The Hound
Sansa x Tyrion
Sansa x Littlefinger
Sansa x Jaime Lannister
Sansa x OC

Arya x Tyrion
Arya x Jaime
Arya x OC Lannister

Khaleesi x Khal Drogo
Khaleesi x Viserys
Khaleesi x Jora Mormont

Cersei x Jaime
Cersei x Loras

Margeary x Joffrey
OC x Joffrey
-------------------------------

Twilight- I know! But i will only play with the Volturi or James
Aro of the Volturi x OC (I have a plot)
Marcus of the Volturi x OC (plot!!)
Caius of the Volturi x OC (plot!!)
James x Bella (probably more like a one shot type of thing though)
--------------------------------

Tokyo Mew Mew:
Ichigo x Kishhu
Ichigo x Deep Blue
Ichigo x Ryou

--------------------------------

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Esmeralda x Frollo
-----------------------------------

Hercules
Meg x Hades
------------------------------------

Labyrinth
Jareth the Goblin Kink & older Sarah

Will be updating and I'm always open to ideas!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:56:54 PM by sansa »