You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:18:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F for M- idea somewhat based off an anime. Aliens!  (Read 178 times)

Offline sansaTopic starter

F for M- idea somewhat based off an anime. Aliens!
« on: September 14, 2013, 04:05:21 PM »
Hi! So this is probably a long shot, but I am looking for a partner to play an idea based off an anime called Tokyo Mew Mew. I watched it when I was younger and recently decided to re-watch out of curiosity. I loved it! And talk about wayyy too much potential for some kinky fun!
If it were popular enough, I'd try to have a group RP since Tokyo Mew Mew is a group of crime fighting girls against aliens.

There is one alien, Kishhu interested in the girl, Ichigo (who is part cat!- kitty ears and tail) and one episode he intends to kidnap her and make her his. In the show, she's able to escape after a little battle but I think it'd be fun to explore what would happen if he succeeded.

Please message me if this may at all interest you. Of course we can change things up and what not. Mainly I love the alien scenario (he teleports to take them back to his planet)- however in a way it's almost more like another dimension then a planet.. Hm.. Interesting...

Well! I hope to hear back soon!