Into the Fray [TW AU - Some spoilers for season 1, LGBTQ friendly-Men needed!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 13, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

RainbowRian

Haha sent in a semi complete sheet to undisclosed.  Will work on more tomm after work since my eyes are barely open I can post it here if anyone would like a sneak peek and thats acceptable.

RainbowRian

Colby Masen ((WIP))

Name: Colby Bradford Masen
Grade/Occupation: Junior / Art and Photography Club President/ Swimmer
Orientation: Homosexual/ Submissive-Switch

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair Color: Brown-black
Eye Color: Blue-Gray
Height: 5'8"
Distinguishing Marks: None
Appearance: His piercing blue eyes are usually the first things people notice about him.  As he walks through the word they seem to look past it all into those around him.  its usually those eyes that entice his friends into telling him about their problems, whether it be from their beauty or the intimidation they bring at times.  He has a bit of a bushy brow, and a distinguished chin.  Colby is a bit built from working around his house with his dad, And carries himself like a "Southern Gentlemen" When, if you pay attention at the right time, you can see the slight timid and effeminate tendencies he holds in his heart.  His smile is wide and heartfelt and his voice carries gently until angered.
Werewolf Appearance:
Portrayed by: Colby Melvin

Talents: Colby has a particular proclivity for Art.  There is rarely a time that a sketch pad and pencil are far from his finger tips.  He usually has a bit of paint or two in his hair and spends most of his free time doing that, or swimming for recreation or on the team.

Flaws: His main flaw is he brings people too close at times, he can be too trusting.  Also he has a high tolerance for ignorance and annoyance but when he blows a fuse it can be destructive.

Extracurricular Activities: Swimming, Art Club, Photography Club.

Personality:
A fun loving and caring kind of guy, Colby will go out of his way or bend over backwards for anyone in need.  He doesn't take to intolerance kindly, and was raised to say "Please" and "Thank you"  His grandmother would often take a switch to him for being anything but kind, or gentleman-like.  He is a man's man kind of guy, no pun intended and likes to talk, and have fun like any Seventeen year old, but he can be serious when the times arise.

History:
Colby was born to a usual family, both his mother and father were southerners and so he was raised as such.  Though it was his Grandmother's earnest wish for him to be an utter gentleman, his mother taught him that in order to make a difference in the world, sometimes its okay to cause a little hell.

[[More to Come ;)]]

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Orange Marmalade

RainbowRian

RainbowRian

Yes yes.  Than i will have to see what kind of trouble this southern gentleman can get into, being the new kid. :)

Orange Marmalade

I think we're all pretty new, but I'm pretty sure he can find some if he knows where to look  >:)

RainbowRian

Haha well I had him moving there the start of Junior year, so I doubt he will know where to look.  Im sure some will find him

Orange Marmalade

I think that's pretty common. At least half the group seems to be coming to town for their first year. Mine is a brand new senior this year.

GaGa88

I am so interested, lol. What kind of characters are y'all still looking for?
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 30, 2013, 01:12:23 AM
I am so interested, lol. What kind of characters are y'all still looking for?

You can find our approved characters here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185410.0

Our illustrious leader would probably have to say what we're looking for, but the answer is probably just more students :) I think we've got enough werewolves (and there will be a chance to become one later I believe, if that is your thing).

eBadger

Yeah, prolly do a human, or at least a werewolf that's linked to an already existing wolf (my background would allow for a sibling, if Undisclosed allows it). 

undisclosedtoyou

Checking in, sorry.  Deep fucking cleaning today, and than tomorrow I'm moving stuff in, but after that, no work, nothing.  So I shall be finally freeeeeeeee.

Mhm, make a student, it'll make interacting wayyy more easier, for sure.  And, for now, a human who can be changed later on. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 02, 2013, 11:57:32 PM
Checking in, sorry.  Deep fucking cleaning today, and than tomorrow I'm moving stuff in, but after that, no work, nothing.  So I shall be finally freeeeeeeee.

Mhm, make a student, it'll make interacting wayyy more easier, for sure.  And, for now, a human who can be changed later on.

Yay you live! :) I was getting scared.

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah, it's been one of those weeks.  I owe so many post's people are probably thinking I'm ditzy or something. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Orange Marmalade

Oh we thought that before you disappeared :D

But I'm super excited you're still here. You have a lot of people looking forward to this awesome game!

RainbowRian

Orange Marmalade

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 03, 2013, 12:04:00 AM
Oh we thought that before you disappeared :D

But I'm super excited you're still here. You have a lot of people looking forward to this awesome game!

I will tie you up, smear you with honey, and leave you for bears to find, mister! -grins-

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 03, 2013, 12:22:57 AM
And Colby is in!  Woot

He is! 

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 03, 2013, 12:34:49 AM
I will tie you up, smear you with honey, and leave you for bears to find, mister! -grins-

I have honey! And bears!
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.