I'm on a phone, but still. Opera Mini does not show the code buttons while my stock browser and Dolphin do. I think it depends on browser and setting.
I don't use the phone UI on the phone, I use the desktop UI.
And yeah, it's only the editor that's not showing up. Everything else is showing okay. I am running NoScript and Adblock, but I've got those allowing pretty much everything for E. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, so I don't know exactly
what's going on.
I do get some weirdness on various forums on this box, so it's not exactly the first time I've seen this sort of thing. I don't *think* I've got a virus or worm (I'm on Linux, after all, it's highly unlikely as there are few such things for linux).