MxM Wild One

Started by Xenphir, September 12, 2013, 11:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

This idea is separate and apart of my Idea Thread. I've decided to make a separte thread for this because I really want to do this <3

~Wild One~

MC Picture

Can Be: Bondage, NC, Light

Plot: YC takes his Yacht down south the the Island YC just recently bought. The only thing on it is the dock and his new home. An open summery type home with a strong basement to go to for emergencies. While roaming his new island, he finds one 'native' man, MC. He seems to have been there alone all his life, living off the berry bushes and fish. He is wild, and not used to any technology or people except, for one teacher. YC calls the man/woman he bought the island from and he/she explains that the man would not leave the island and for years now, he/she has been teaching MC English and couldn't get MC to learn much else but MC english still isn't perfect and is like a foreigner learning it as a second language. YC decides to take him in, and may eventually take MC to the mainland to see the city and the rest of the world. But YC can either force himself onto MC until MC gets used to it, or tie him up and other BDSM/Bondage things and MC is okay with it, rather liking it, or they can romantically fall in love. (But I'm bad at pure-romance games xD)

Notes: Really want to do something like this and I am willing to change it up as long as it keeps the base of MC being a wild, uncivilzed man in the wild and found by YC.