You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 01:43:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cupcakes anyone..or a RP  (Read 235 times)

Offline Supernova1Topic starter

• The Huntress. Unwritten
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Star light star bright, first star I see tonight..
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Cupcakes anyone..or a RP
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »
First of all, thank you for stopping by! Come on in, my door is always open. :P

I am pretty excited to granted acceptance into the E community and can not wait to get my RP on. SO I believe this is where I get to chatter about myself a bit and what I am looking for in a Rp. If there is anything I haven't covered or seem unclear about, either here or on my "ons and off's", feel free to hit me up and just ask. I guess I am pretty "vanilla" for the most part, but I can't really know that until I am asked or decide if I want to give it a shot.

I am going to be using a character I have created and her name is Alexa Moore. As she was originally created she is a hunter of the Supernatural type, but I have no issue with changing her up a bit to fit any story line. Her characteristics would be the only things that won't change. She is mouthy, tough, and doesn't take anything from anyone. She has built a brick wall around herself that she has no intention of letting anyone tear down, unless someone thinks they are brave enough.;)

When RP'ing, I believe good partners or groups "feed" off of each other to carry the story along. I love descriptive replies and stories to keep me going with twist and turns. Expecting the unexpected is what I love! Be yourself and let your responses flow, no matter what you think the other character may or may not do. I enjoy having to think on my next reply because you have thrown me a curve ball!

When it comes to sex in a RP, I prefer for it to flow as well. A good story line behind the act is a plus and a must. It has to be believable that the characters would get together. I enjoy things like foreplay, teasing, wrestling, and all things that would lead to a goo sex scene. After all, this is a type of art form imitating life. I am not into anything that would involve hard core physical pain, but am not opposed to some spanking or a bit of tying up. Again..please feel free to ask me if you are unsure of what I would and would not do. I can not say I write a brilliant sex scene, but I do my best and only ask the same from whomever I am RP'ing with.

I hope this has been helpful and I am looking forward to getting some RP's going!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:25:37 PM by Supernova1 »