Gobbee's Crave Cave { re8 and rdr(2), oc x canon nonsense ahead; f lf m }

Started by Gob Bee, September 11, 2013, 02:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gob Bee

o / o 's → ← this is the important one
grimy grimoire { ficlets } → | ← second star to the left... { active rp sample }

... cravings and plots

...Current hyperfixations/cravings: Resident Evil { 8/Village only } and Red Dead Redemption (mostly 2).

...I'm not accepting original setting plots nor OC x OC pairings right now.

...Do not ask for medieval fantasy. Seriously.

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR RESIDENT EVIL 8 { VILLAGE } AND BOTH RED DEAD REDEMPTION 1 AND 2.

resident evil plots

red dead redemption plots

.hack plots { coming soon }

Gob Bee

Resident Evil 8

... notes

I've only played 7 and 8. That's the extent of my Resident Evil lore for now.

I will tentatively double for RE8. I am happy to try my hand at Alcina Dimitrescu. However, I will not de-age her { seeing as how there's no shame in being and showing her age }; I do not wish to play her daughters as more than side characters { and I'd prefer we both play them if they're necessary for any scenes, instead of relying on me to do it }; and I won't play her romantically and/or sexually against Karl Heisenberg, Chris Redfield, Donna Beneviento, or Ethan Winters. I am, however, happy to play her against males, females, or non-binaries, as well as play her as or against a "futa".

Keep in mind that anything regarding Donna Beneviento must be non-sexual - she's mentally underdeveloped as stated in the canonical medical notes Mother Miranda has on her. That said, I'm fine with playing her and Angie as side NPCs.

Finding a way to keep Ethan alive is a-okay with me.

... headcanons- - - disregard if you like

Heisenberg's a virgin. Yes, yes, he's outstandingly confident, the inveterate showman, extremely powerful, and no, I'm not suggesting any of that is a sham. But his options are basically, well, none. He and Alcina loathe one another, Donna is mentally underdeveloped { and severely antisocial even if she wasn't }, and I doubt he thinks highly of the villagers, if he even notices them at all. And while that's not necessary to get his rocks off, to me he seems like the type of guy to not really think about it until he's interested in someone, which has possibly never happened. Besides which, chances are { given the whole lycan thing } he has a dick you'd more commonly see as a dildo from Bad Dragon, and he has to know that's not the norm.

He also has the weirdest taste in food combinations - pregnancy-levels of weird. Pizza crusts dipped in soda, shrimp paste in ice cream, brownies in ranch dressing, that sort of thing.

If Moreau was given time outside of that disgusting swamp - either in a dry cold or a dry heat environment - a lot of his tumors would dry up and he'd be in a lot less pain.

... plots

⬣⬣ means extremely high interest. means high interest. means low interest.

⬣⬣ Bring your own plot - or let's come up with something together. I'm interested primarily in Karl Heisenberg x OC and Chris Redfield x OC - potentially Karl, Chris, and an OC in a throuple - but I could be talked into something with Salvatore Moreau as well.

⬣⬣ ... the moment is medical { Karl Heisenberg; potential MMF with Chris }
Despite their better judgment, Chris Redfield and Ethan Winters teamed up with Karl Heisenberg and took out Mother Miranda. And now, they have to deal with the consequences: Karl Heisenberg is still alive. What to do, what to do...
For lack of any better ideas - or any other ideas at all - Chris takes him into custody, and before anything else can happen, he needs to be examined and samples taken.
Chris calls on one of his team, not one of the Hound Wolf squad but a lab tech he "headhunted" from Umbrella for her intelligence and desire to do right, studiously ignoring her protests that she's not a doctor.

⬣⬣ ... can you build my house with pieces? v1.a1 { Karl Heisenberg; pregnancy; potential MMF with Chris }
However Karl gets free of Miranda, he's an exceptionally interesting study in biology. Whether he gets and stays free or not, there's very little chance he's walking away without getting a bunch of tests done on him by whatever faction either captures him, or makes him a deal he likes.
And in so doing, they take samples. Blood, hair.
Other things.
And maybe they're curious as to what may happen with said samples.
And he's left entirely in the dark, until x number of years later, he learns a startling truth: he's a father. There's a surrogate out there who was paid a lot of money and told absolutely nothing except that the donor was a scientist. And now she's raising his children in relative comfort.
Does he make himself known?
Are there people, people like Chris Redfield, keeping an eye on her and the kids just to make sure they're normal, and that no one tries to snatch them?

⬣⬣ ... can you build my house with pieces? v1.a { Karl Heisenberg; slow burn; potentially dramatic; potential MMF with Chris }
Does Ethan take him up on his offer, or convince him to help without the use of Rose? Does he go to Chris - or does Chris come to him - and he helps to take down Mother Miranda? Is he revived from his crystalline state by the Duke or the Hound Wolf squad?
Whatever the case, Karl is free, and he wants to keep it that way.
As a man of small places, he seeks one out to disappear in. One might call it a village much like his own. Probably in a more temperate climate - he's been in the cold all his life, after all. He seems like the type to want a change.
And in this smaller village or town or whatever you want to call it, he quietly makes a living as a tinker.
His nearest neighbor is a horse breeder, and he's always had a fondness for the beasts.
One day he spots one galloping across his property with a terrified child on its back - hers, if he's not mistaken. He catches and calms the horse before the kid is hurt, and takes them back to owner and mother, who is eternally grateful. It's a great way to make a friend. And, could he possibly hope, more?
Does he keep himself, his past, as hidden from her as he can?
Does Chris feel it's his duty to keep watch on a potentially hostile BOW, or to warn the woman what she might be getting herself into?

⬣⬣ ... the ones left behind { Chris Redfield; extremely slow burn; dramatic; antagonistic to start }
Chris Redfield fights monsters. It's what he does. But a lot of those monsters weren't always monsters.
Another outbreak stopped in time; a scientist who gave his life to make sure it was contained and easy to clean up. A scientist who became nothing but feral instinct in the shell of his body and had to be put down. A scientist who had a picture of himself and a pregnant wife on his desk.
It's messy to get involved in the ruined lives of those left behind, but for some reason, Chris is compelled to do so.
{ Note that the widow will absolutely not like Chris to start for obvious reasons, and this will be an exceptionally slow burn with a lot of drama concerning Chris's anxieties, PTSD, and the widow's depression and grief. }

... the theory of attraction v1.a { Karl Heisenberg; primal play; non-sexual/sexual dub-con; light bondage }
A young woman in the village catches Heisenberg's eye when she begins to dabble in clockwork and machinery. She's quite the tinkerer, and he begins to obsess and stalk her, unable to keep her out of his mind. Maybe even leaving her presents of tools. However, it comes to a head when he decides he must have her. He captures her and takes her to his factory, hoping to make her understand - and make her his.

⬣⬣ ... the theory of attraction v1.a { Karl Heisenberg; slow burn; antagonistic to start }
Somewhat based off this comic (1 and 2). "As for dangerous..." doesn't cause the villagers to flee, or respond in any way that Heisenberg expects. In fact, before he can make them scatter, or kill them all to prove a point - they smile. Nervously, but still smile. That's when he feels pressure at his side, and glances back to see the young woman (MC) holding a ceramic knife against his liver. It's a clever plan, actually. What they don't realize is he came down to warn them of an impending attack - yanno, rebelling against Mother Miranda and all. With a smidgen of help from him, a few metal barriers placed down, the villagers are able to repel the attack with success and few casualties. He doesn't make it a habit, until he notices that traps are being set in the village. Not fantastic traps, nothing superbly out there and genius, but better than what the villagers have cooked up before now. Intrigued, he traces them back to their source - the woman with the ceramic knife, who, although she doesn't trust him, has been inspired by him to begin tinkering herself.

... fangs { Karl Heisenberg; slow burn;  potential non-sexual/sexual dub-con; potential light bondage; pregnancy }
Super-sized bitch is always in need of new servants, and she looks exclusively among female villagers for that supposed honor.
On occasion, Heisenberg has to fix something in his 'sister's' ostentatious pussy palace.
What happens when he runs into one of the servants and finds in her something a tad more interesting than just a maid?

Gob Bee

Red Dead Redemption { 2 }

... notes

I've played all of 1 { many years ago } and most of 2 { however I know all of what happens and will be finishing it myself here soon }. I'm primarily interested in 2. I may accept an OC x OC RP in the RDR setting. Maybe. Possibly.

I love love love focusing on the subtle 'wyrd' of the setting.

I don't double. I know, I know, that's real bratty of me. But the only woman I like and thus could play - Abigail - is happily... er, well, by the end of 2 she's happily married. Do not ask me to play all the women in camp even as NPCs, either. They barely did anything in my playthrough for me to even notice them, let alone know who they are or how they act. I don't mind taking on Molly or Grimshaw - but only as NPCs.

I don't want Sadie Adler included in the RP. My reason is personal and deals with real life trauma.

Given the time and setting of the games, I am okay with topics of racism, sexism, and other such things coming up. This is writing, and what characters do or say don't necessarily reflect on the writer/player. This is an adult site, these are adult topics, and that's how they can be dealt with - like adults. That said, I'm also fine handwaving this point of 'historical accuracy' if it makes my partner uncomfortable. I do not condone messages of hate just because I am okay with characters dealing with them.

I don't care what Rockstar says, there is no way Kieran is in his late fucking 30s. Oh, I should mention - Kieran is ABSOLUTELY my favorite, so I'd prefer to have him live no matter what, even if we're not doing something with him as a main character.

If you want to make me really, really happy - let's plot ways to kill Micah! ❤

If you want to do anything with Dutch, my go-to is to usually say that Molly and he parted at least somewhat amicably and she went back to Ireland. Let's be real - it's better for both of them.

... headcanons - - - disregard if you like.

Arthur is bi as fuck. { Is this even a headcanon with how prevalent it is in the community, as well as obvious in the game? } He's primarily interested in Charles Smith and Albert Mason.

Javier survived being executed by hanging after he was put in jail by John, in the events of the first game.

Javier has had his life saved when a bullet that would have struck his heart instead hit the miniature Bible he keeps in his shirt pocket.

Kieran is musically inclined, but chooses not to share this with the gang as he's certain he'll be teased for it. He's also a virgin.

Given time, Sean and Kieran become nearly inseparable, as close as brothers.

... plots

⬣⬣ means extremely high interest. means high interest. means low interest.

⬣⬣ Bring your own plot - or let's come up with something together. I'm primarily interested in Kieran Duffy { my favorite }, Javier Escuella, Sean MacGuire, Arthur Morgan, Charles Smith, and post-RDR1-epilogue { 19 year old } Jack Marston, but I wouldn't say no to Simon Pearson or even Leopold Strauss. Even Hosea Matthews, if that's of interest. Albert Mason could be fun. And various throuples with two of the men as well. Nothing with John or Josiah { happily married } or Micah { scum }.

⬣⬣ I don't have a concrete idea in mind for this, but I'd love to get the chance to play an actual witch.

⬣⬣ ... the ghost on the shore { Kieran Duffy; dark; supernatural; slow burn - inspired by this song }
Kieran Duffy's death was not a pleasant one, and the rules of haunting state: unfinished business or a violent death. He's been haunting the shore of his favorite fishing lake for... who even knows how long? He lost count of the years long ago.
In all those years, only a few people have seen him - children, mostly, or druggies - and he's never been able to really interact with them.
Until one day a young woman comes camping and nearly drowns. He's able to pull her from the water, and from then on, she can see him, hear him, touch him as if he were alive again.
Two problems: she didn't want to be saved, and he can't really go anywhere.

⬣⬣ ... hanging from a gallow's tree { Javier Escuella; slow burn }
Javier's always been a bit of a cynic, but landing in jail because of John Marston, a man he called a blood brother - even that surprised him. Well, nothing for it. He's going to hang.
And he is. It's just - he survives. He chokes at the end of the rope for what feels like an eternity, and when they cut him down they find his heart is still beating, he's still breathing - or, well, gasping, as is more likely the case. The priest standing by says it's a sign - that the punishment was properly meted out, and God has absolved him of his sins.
With only a scant few similar cases to go by, the only real option seems to be to let him go.
{ No idea who my character would be for this. A nun, someone in the crowd? Maybe a woman who knew some of the gang back when she and Javier were younger? }

⬣⬣ ... how can i keep from singing? { Javier Escuella; slow burn; potentially sensitive topics }
Javier strives to be a good Catholic, but he exists in a never-ending crisis of faith. That said, when he goes into town one day, he is struck by the sound of a small band and their lead singer, playing songs of faith that strike him to his core.
But is it the content of the songs or the singer herself who have touched his soul? And if it is the latter, what are the two supposed to do with the mores of society, class, race, and faith between them?

⬣⬣ ... love imitates art { Arthur Morgan and Javier Escuella; MMF }
The camp needs money, so all sources are at least given consideration. Spying an opportunity, Arthur decides to adopt a pen name and publish some of his artistry!
In a gentleman's magazine.
He's drawing pin-ups.
But Arthur prefers drawing from life. He absolutely can't stand the thought of anyone in camp knowing, so he hires a prostitute (MC) to pose for him. The idea is that scenes will be centered around them getting to know each other while he draws her in various poses, sometimes sweet, sometimes saucy, sometimes clothed, sometimes naked.
Eventually the gentleman's magazine would send him an offer: draw us something really spicy and we'll pay more. Like... a lot more.
Now Arthur is faced with a conundrum. A stranger is risky, but there's no attachment. But if he asks someone he knows, it's got to be someone he can trust, who will be discreet.
Enter Javier Escuella to save the day!
And things would continue on from there as we would want them to go, with definitely more than a few scenes dedicated to Arthur drawing Javier and MC getting up to posed shenanigans (which leads to actual shenanigans because MC isn't going to let Javier not get some actual fun, that'd be cruel).
Where does it go from there? No idea!

⬣⬣ ... a well-paying job { Any; pregnancy }
The gist of the idea is: the gang gets wind of an extremely well-paying job, but the details are unclear. The one offering a ludicrous sum of money is a very wealthy Saint Denis lady. A bit of an eccentric, she is young and unwed but extremely savvy with her recently passed father's business ventures.
She refuses to say what the details are until after she has interviewed the possibilities, but the job ends up being a rather simple one:
she needs an heir.
Now, mores and traditions of the time being what they are, she would normally have to get married to do this, but she has no desire to get married (or at least not to the simpletons and jackasses that make up Saint Denis nobility), so the idea is to get pregnant by someone she chooses, go into seclusion for the last half of her pregnancy, and then bring home a "distant relative's" baby that she is adopting because Reasons (TM).
Of course, my ideal would be that whoever the man is that gets chosen has a surge of conscious and sticks around, but as always, a lot of this is up for discussion!
And while probably only one man would be chosen, I'd love for her to interview a few of them before she makes her choice. So if you feel up to stretching your writing muscles as a few of these boys and the idea appeals, lemme know!

⬣⬣ ... the quick red fox jumps the skittish brown cob { Kieran Duffy; pregnancy }
Given what amounts to a bit of freedom - a little bit of lead on his leash, as it were - Kieran wanders into the rich woodlands to gather herbs good for horses. But a quiet, simple job becomes far more complicated when he comes across the pelt of a fox, and on the heels of it - almost as if the two were connected - a strange, red-headed woman he cannot get rid of.
{ Note that the kitsune would be extremely insistent on mating him, and fairly quickly too - her insistence does not indicate that the RP should quickly lead to sex or be a smutfest. }

... the call of the sea { Any }
The snowy region of Lake Isabella hosts a myriad of things: fine but dangerous hunting, fishing, the chance to spot an elusive white Arabian...
There's other things too, things that aren't quite what they seem.
Finding a perfect seal skin on the icy shore of the lake seems strange, certainly, but what's even stranger is the naked woman that walks out of the icy fog, somehow alive and not frostbitten... yet.
{ Could also make it a lake in warmer climes and the skin an otter skin. }

⬣⬣ ... the bucket list { Javier Escuella; slow burn }
There's all sorts of ways to make money for the gang - that includes, gasp, honest work. Hearing that there is a farmstead in need of helping hands, Javier thinks 'why not' and signs on, if only for a while. While the labor is hard, the pay is good and the farm itself - including the owner - isn't half bad. One afternoon, Javier finds himself with guitar in hand, idly strumming to pass time after lunch. A voice catches his ear and looking up, he spies a figure in the second story window of the estate. It is not until he climbs the trellis under said window that he meets the owner's daughter, a somewhat sickly if bright young woman who is ecstatic to meet someone new. Over the course of several such meetings, which include his hesitant request for her to teach him to read English in return for teaching her guitar, he learns she has something of a 'bucket list', things she misses doing and things she wishes to do despite being cooped up in her room. Of course, Javier jumps at the chance to help her tick each item off the list... though what will he do when he sees what her last wish is?

... i caught the law { Any; slow burn }
Robbing coaches always seemed like just a day's work, up until another posse beats you to the mark. Losses can be cut - ah, but there's the cry of a young woman, and despite better judgment - and original plans - it's time to ride in and save the day. With the driver run off or dead, it's one's duty to ride the lady into the safety of town - and the truth that one is a brave lawman, as she so earnestly believes, is conveniently forgotten to be explained. And of course, fate conspires to have the lady and "the brave lawman" run into each other over and over. How does the truth eventually come out? And what will the dear young lady think?

... gunpowder and lace { Any; slow burn }
None of the men fit in with the high-falutin' society of Saint Denis, and yet in Saint Denis they find themselves anyway. A bored-looking, high-society woman calls them over, and as luck would have it she's not just a bundle of nerves with a wad of cash where her heart and brain should be. In fact, she intends to enlist their aid in having a bit of fun, and accomplishing a few life-long goals that many of her peers would clutch their pearls at.

⬣⬣ ... same name mister { Any; slow burn }
It can be a mite alarming when one is going about their business in town and hears their name being called frantically by a voice they don't recognize. It might be a mark robbed long ago - but no, it's a frantic mother, calling for her lost son, ironically with the same first name as a no-good outlaw. Which, when said boy is located, only elates him. Can one simply vanish and never look back in such a situation?

... a quiet little woman with a big mean gun { Arthur Morgan; slow burn; antagonistic to start }
Herr Strauss' strong-arming tactics in the way of retaking a debt get a mite problematic when a friend of one of the debtors comes seeking the "big blue idiot" that dared to lay a hand on her friend.

... debt and the single mother { Arthur Morgan; this is NOT a 'she pays on her back' scenario. }
Herr Strauss' strong-arming tactics in the way of retaking a debt get a mite problematic when the debtor is a poor, young single mother, simply trying to do right by her child.

... the willow maid { Any; slow burn }
Honest labor is a mostly foreign concept to many of the gang, but some know the value. Seeking to make a bit of honest gelt, one finds himself in good timberland, axe in hand. Instead of cutting down trees like he expected, however, he finds himself in a rather odd situation of having to explain himself to a woman who seems far too attached to the forest - and one tree in particular.

... education, what a crock { Charles Smith; potentially sensitive topics, unplanned pregnancy, slow burn. }
A student anthropologist all the way from jolly ol' England finds herself in an awkward position when her purported field of study - the myriad cultures and belief systems of the First People - is stymied by lack of trust from any of the tribes she visits. Up against a brick wall, fate guides her and Charles together, who can see she is one of the good ones - her goal not being profit, or to teach a "better way", or to take advantage of the People or write them off as "quaint natives". Thus, Charles finds himself helping in her not-so-simple goal of wanting to learn.

Gob Bee

I've added three new plots -

One for RDR2, "How Can I Keep From Singing",

and two for RE8, "Fangs" and "The Ones Left Behind".

My availability is pretty wide open right now, though this coming week is may be a little fucky.

Gob Bee

Added a new plot for RE8, "Can You Build My House With Pieces?"

There's going to be a slight overhaul of my o/os in the next few days, a few additions and explanations of some of my "kinks".

Gob Bee

Overhaulted my o/os but no one currently playing with me should be too gobsmacked by anything changing. It's mostly just added explanations here and there for things I've already gone into.

Also added a new plot, "Can You Build My House With Pieces v1a1".

Oh, and added a caveat about Alcina in regards to one of my no's.

Gob Bee

Alright, I've done a big huge overhaul of... pretty much everything. O/Os, this request thread, yeah.

I don't know if I even like what I've done so far but we'll see how things go. Please let me know if anything is unclear, broken, etc, and I'll try and fix it.

I've removed and added some plots as well and just... well, yeah.

Gob Bee

Monthly-ish bump.

Currently mostly seeking storylines involving Kieran Duffy, Javier Escuella, or Sean Macguire.