You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:17:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Darkest Nights: Modern Supernatural Horror/Fantasy - Accepting Characters!  (Read 3742 times)

Online arkhos

Group 2 still has room for a straight male?

Needing a vamp? Witch? Shifter?

-ark

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'm finishing up arranging things behind the scenes to get us started today, but we are still looking for players!! Ideally I would like to see a couple more males for group 2. Races are open but we only have one vamp compared to 2 of everything else.

Offline Rajah

The Tzimisce are marked as a "dead" bloodline. Is this as distressingly nonplayable as it sounds?

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
The Tzimisce are marked as a "dead" bloodline. Is this as distressingly nonplayable as it sounds?

Yes, all bloodlines marked red have been wiped out long before the game begins

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We are still at one less vampire than every other race right now, but I don't want anyone feeling like they're obligated to fill in that hole. I can and will work with anything.

Offline Raziel

Yes I'm the only Vampire at the moment.

:P

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
IC Threads are up and PMs have been sent to individual players to get them started with where their characters are!

We're still looking for people! Specifically, I'd like to see more males for Group #2, which has a once per week (or so) expected posting rate. We could also use one more vampire

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I would like to welcome Cold Heritage to the RP and make it clear that Group 2, which has an expected posting rate of about once a week or so, is still looking for male characters to help round out the numbers. Meanwhile, we could also use one or two more females for Group 1.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Okay guys, after some more fiddling and placing Cold's character, I've come to this decision:

We are accepting two more females who have a posting frequency of twice a week or more (for group 1), and three males (one of which needs to be gay or bi) with a posting rate of once a week or less (for group 2).

Offline WhiteTigerForever

• Elliquiy's WTF
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Germany;dom/dom story lover and teller;Story driven; Nature is moral absolution, no matter what you have done.
  • Fantasy Imagination Engineer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I'd like to officially sign up here. Nice to meet everyone.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I'd like to officially sign up here. Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome! I'm excited to see what you come up with. :)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We recently added a couple more players to the game. Welcome to Ebb and Cold Heritage!

Note
We are no longer accepting males for Group 1. We are still looking for one more female to help round this group out.
We are also no longer accepting females for Group 2. We still need one more male to help round this group out.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:53:52 PM by Bloodied Porcelain »

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Woo!

Offline Raziel

Woo welcome new people :)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We're still open and accepting characters!

Note
We are no longer accepting males for Group 1. We are still looking for two more females to help round this group out.
We are also no longer accepting females for Group 2. We still need one more male to help round this group out.
We are no longer accepting shifters or weres.
I would like to see at least one more witch/warlock in the game to help even out the race balance.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We have had some interesting twists brought in to play. Who is the mysterious new mage in town? Why is one of the oldest and most fearless werewolves in the city so on edge? What's living in the sewers beneath Uptown?

Come join the fun and find out for yourself!

Offline Caela

This concept looks amazing! Are you only taking witches/warlocks right now to round things out, or would a female Sidhe be allowed?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
This concept looks amazing! Are you only taking witches/warlocks right now to round things out, or would a female Sidhe be allowed?

We are accepting any race except shifters and weres, so yes a Sidhe is more than welcome. If you'd like to create a female character, Group 1 has two open female slots, and the expected posting rate for that group is a minimum of once per week. Group 2 is currently looking for another male character, and that group provides a slower posting rate expectancy (once per week to once every two weeks).

Offline Caela

We are accepting any race except shifters and weres, so yes a Sidhe is more than welcome. If you'd like to create a female character, Group 1 has two open female slots, and the expected posting rate for that group is a minimum of once per week. Group 2 is currently looking for another male character, and that group provides a slower posting rate expectancy (once per week to once every two weeks).

A minimum of once per week isn't typically a problem for me...especially with my daughter in school! :) RL does arise now and then, but mostly (say 95% of the time) that's a pace that is very easy for me to keep up with. I'll work on a sheet to PM you once I read through things and see what sort of dynamic is already going. Don't want to make someone who just won't work at all with the characters already there.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
A minimum of once per week isn't typically a problem for me...especially with my daughter in school! :) RL does arise now and then, but mostly (say 95% of the time) that's a pace that is very easy for me to keep up with. I'll work on a sheet to PM you once I read through things and see what sort of dynamic is already going. Don't want to make someone who just won't work at all with the characters already there.

I look forward to seeing it :)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We are getting pretty full on characters, but we still have three open slots! We're currently looking for male characters in those roles. Player sex is irrelevent.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
DN needs a few good men!

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
I'm interested in this. I just want to be able to get notifications on this when you're accepting females again.

I'm not comfortable playing males yet. ^^

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I'm interested in this. I just want to be able to get notifications on this when you're accepting females again.

I'm not comfortable playing males yet. ^^

I'll make sure you know if we have a female slot open up. :)

After a member had to drop out due to RL issues, we now need two males for both groups!

Offline Codexa

• Little Bunny Girl || Sakky's Sugamama || Sunshine's Plot Mate || Rebelle's Writing Wife || RegretNot is the Varric to my Merrill || Arcanum's Sweetheart ||
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Fascinating!

I'm interested, and peeking around the different sections at the moment.

Really wish you were accepting shifters, but a mage or warlock could have potential.

Will be doing some reading, and see if I can get all inspired and creative :)