You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:33:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Probably an obvious question, but...  (Read 300 times)

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Probably an obvious question, but...
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:00:31 PM »
I'm cleaning up/making adjustments to the threads from an old group game I used to run, getting it to be run again. I've had several old players say they want back in to the new game now that I'm revamping some problem areas, so I'm doing my best to get things ready. That being said... I have a bunch of threads I'm going to be asking to have archived, and was curious if, after they are archived, do the urls for the threads change? Different forums have different conventions for that type of thing and I was just curious whether or not I would need to save the URLs for people who might want to see the old RP/information or what.

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Probably an obvious question, but...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 01:16:12 PM »
Moving a thread from one place to another doesn't affect its URL.  Merging it with another thread or splitting it into multiple threads will.