You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:05:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The colony  (Read 525 times)

Offline zenpaiTopic starter

The colony
« on: September 07, 2013, 11:22:03 PM »
Its a simple colony builder story, with a twist.

The colonist are sent to a lust world able to support human life. there are no other sentient being. The world is a wild planet. that has flora and fauna similar those of earth. The planet is roughly two time the size of earth but only 2/3 the water. All colonist are given a standard  survival kit ( combat knife, needle and thread, week worth of food. ), life support suit, and a scanner (for finding out what plant and animals are fit to eat). once on the planet there will be no aid give for five years. . criminals are the target group for this trip.

need colonist
leaders (person or people who rule)
law keepers (they set and keep the law)
medics (healer)
worker

---
Name:
Crime /history/ background:   

Offline Snapespersephone

• the innocent evil, the free Sweet
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • I was a good little girl.....then I was corrupted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The colony
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 05:56:54 PM »

Name: Isadora Daniels
Sex/ orientation: bisexual
Crime /history/ background:  Isadora, Isa to her friends, was raised by a crime boss father and a socialite mother so it was no surprise to anyone when she became a doctor to her own crime family. Sadly just six months ago her father and 'the family' were arrested on drug trafficking and murder charges and she was caught in the round up. It was while she was in the cafeteria with her fellow inmates that she heard about the colony that was looking for members.

With a light and hopeful heart she sent in her own letter telling of her medical training and asking to be included on the trip to help her fellow man and try and keep the colonists alive in the new environment.

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 11:47:02 PM »

Name: Isadora Daniels
Sex/ orientation: bisexual
Crime /history/ background:  Isadora, Isa to her friends, was raised by a crime boss father and a socialite mother so it was no surprise to anyone when she became a doctor to her own crime family. Sadly just six months ago her father and 'the family' were arrested on drug trafficking and murder charges and she was caught in the round up. It was while she was in the cafeteria with her fellow inmates that she heard about the colony that was looking for members.

With a light and hopeful heart she sent in her own letter telling of her medical training and asking to be included on the trip to help her fellow man and try and keep the colonists alive in the new environment.

Welcome to the colony. you will head of the medical staff

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 12:19:24 AM »
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sheriff
Name: Jason Ford
Sexual orientation: straight
Crime /history/ background: Join the police force at the age of 18. made detective by his 26 birth day. He was convicted of manslaughter. After killing a rapist. The judge want to make an example of him. Jason was approached the colony program to be there sheriff.     

Offline Snapespersephone

• the innocent evil, the free Sweet
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • I was a good little girl.....then I was corrupted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 12:37:29 AM »
why thank you and I am excited to see who else comes into the colony

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 02:15:54 AM »