You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:49:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: World Enough and Time and Blue Moon  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Lilias

Re: World Enough and Time and Blue Moon
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »
Sorry, only E members would be able to follow that link. Assuming, of course, that you haven't left the page completely in the public.

Offline Ember StarTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »
Sorry, only E members would be able to follow that link. Assuming, of course, that you haven't left the page completely in the public.
Um... IDK. All I know is there's a "private" and "buddies only" neither of which I have checked.

That's fine though. I figured as much but was just checking anyway.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 11:54:21 AM »
The default is 'E Members only'.  Public is wide open to the 'Net, and 'Buddies Only' is restricted to those members you've put on your Buddy List.

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 11:57:55 AM »
I don't see a "public" and I know leaving "private" unchecked doesn't do it because I testes by logging out and going the link.

How do I set it on "public"?

O/O not updating
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »
Okay, so after fooling around, I realized something that should be brought to Staffs attention. The On and Off section isn't updating. Part of it anyway. The check boxes with the kinks and whatever are. But I realized that I changed what characters I play/what they're attracted to some time ago, but when I viewed the profile, the changes didn't show. I tried several tactics, and still a no show. Some kind of technical glitch, I guess?

Offline Lilias

« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »
Did you save the page before exiting?

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 02:22:39 PM »
If the box marked Private is unchecked, unapproved members and guests can see your profile (the OO profile). Unless that has changed since we got the OO system.

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 05:50:30 PM »
Did you save the page before exiting?
Yep.
If the box marked Private is unchecked, unapproved members and guests can see your profile (the OO profile). Unless that has changed since we got the OO system.
Nope. Tested by logging out and trying to go in it. Says I have it set on private but I don't.

Offline Oreo

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 05:53:50 PM »
It's possible Veks made a site-wide change to private on the Preferences when he moved E.

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 05:55:24 PM »
I haven't messed around with it in a while. I probably need to so I can update the tutorial for it.

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 07:17:54 PM »
It's possible Veks made a site-wide change to private on the Preferences when he moved E.
Yeah, that's possible. But if he did it on purpose why didn't he tell us and why is the option to make it private still there?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:19:02 PM by Ember Star »

Offline Oreo

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 07:35:57 PM »
Could be because he is really busy working on the CMS.

Online Vekseid

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »
I have a question regarding WEaT and E. Can I link my Roleplay peferences form here into a signature and/or O/O thread there? I ask because I like it and it's already set up. I have a F-list account that I made a couple of days ago, but I'm a little confused with the site and I think they have character creation shut down for the moment.

If I can't link the preferences from here, I'm fine with just listing a few specific ones on a thread. Just curious.

I ended up making the O&O's here globally private as there was too much confusion with approved members thinking it was. F-list is probably better for multi-site things.

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 11:00:43 PM »
That's fine as I was just on there and figured out how to work it, so was working on filling it out. It's more extensive anyway. Although personally I love the little on you have here. Wish everybody would fill it out.

Offline Oreo

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 11:10:29 PM »
*agrees* I like seeing both the Preferences and the O/Os. I get a different insight from each of them. :D

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 11:22:02 PM »
*agrees* I like seeing both the Preferences and the O/Os. I get a different insight from each of them. :D
Same. The threads give  great written details. While the preferences are great for little kinks that you can check and see. Having both really gives me a better feel of the person.

Online Vekseid

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2013, 06:29:31 PM »
That's fine as I was just on there and figured out how to work it, so was working on filling it out. It's more extensive anyway. Although personally I love the little on you have here. Wish everybody would fill it out.

I wrote it rather inefficiently, unfortunately. : / Live and learn so to speak.