You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:33:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for VAN romance (One Male or Female wanted! ^__^)  (Read 986 times)

Offline xxbutterfiywingsTopic starter

Wanted:

A male or female character to play in a long term story line. This story will include a modern setting which will start with the two characters meeting, falling in love, etc. The character should be dominant since my character is submissive. I'm looking for character development more then sexual play. I'd like for both of our characters to have dark pasts and it is why they start to turn to each other :)

Also, i'd like for the posts to be detailed, so please be able to write at least two or more good sized paragraphs.

Lastly, i'm looking for a player who is very active on E. I know that people work or have classes, but I'd like to find someone who is online at least once a day for a couple of hours :). I usually respond quickly (unless i'm at work or dealing with real life matters) and i'd love if my partner could do the same! :-D

If you're interested please send me a PM. I know the details are very vague but I didn't want to have anything too concrete in fear it might turn away players.

Hope to hear from you soon! :-D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:02:20 PM by xxbutterfiywings »

Re: Looking for VAN romance (One Male or Female wanted! ^__^)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »
:bumps:

Offline Haibane

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 08:11:57 AM »
PM sent.

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 05:55:57 PM »
Bump bump

Offline Hunter

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »