Bromance [m/m maybe some m/f]

Started by traci80, September 06, 2013, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

A pair of teenage boys do everything together. They're both drummers in the pep band at school. The play video games, skateboard, smoke e-cigs, play tennis as a doubles team and getting into trouble, all with each other. Their girlfriends dropped them just as the story begins being frustrated at try to keep the two separated. They found themselves lucky to get their boy to themselves for more than a couple hours a week. Now if they want to do something with a girl, be it going out or making out, they share her. They get teased by their friends for having a bromance with each other. And at first that is all it is. But it soon progresses to playing around as most boys do at one time, or another. The next step might be having another boy blow them together. Eventually they will be kissing and going down on the other. One day they could be bent over side-by-side getting gang banged.

I am open to any changes, or variations.

StiffCliff

reading your ideas and O&Os it seems like we should be a good match at any number of roles.  I prefer playing on YIM, but I'm flexible.  What do you crave?
SC
Try me.   Anything.