You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:06:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: dream catchers (interest thread)  (Read 253 times)

Offline azzmeister89Topic starter

• Erotica's number one Disciple
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • show me what you got and i'll prove its not enough
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
dream catchers (interest thread)
« on: September 06, 2013, 12:27:27 PM »
Ok so i have been sitting on this idea for a short while now and thought i would put it up here and see if anyone is interested.

Dream catchers start of as normal men and women like me or you the only difference is they discover that they were having the same dream as people they knew even if they were miles away.

Soon the darker side of this ability was presented "dream wraiths" were shadow covered creatures that lived in dreams, infecting people one after another using dreams to make them darker and more evil. The dream catchers who could influence the dreams they were pulled into, were the only ones who could stop them.

This power soon escalated even further allowing them to enter someones dreams through physical contact. From these powers a company was born, an agency named Iccurus Inc. Who's job was to help shape the world through vanquishing the shadow wraiths and then using erotic dreams (the only kind of dream strong enough to counter the evil shadow wraiths create) save the dreamers soul.

Dream catchers work in pairs. One male and one female (unless the dreamer is of a different sexuality) both enter the dreamers house to make some kind of physical contact (generally placing a hand on the forhead) the dream catcher of the same gender enters first in order to vanquish any dream wraiths that might live within whilst  the other person waits until it is clear. This is done because the dreamer see's what the catcher is doing in first person.

The second dream catcher then enters the dream world and with the first, engage in a sexual encounter as a way to force the dreamer to forget whatever the dream wraith did during its time in the dream world. 

During the rest of the time, dream catchers live normal lives, have normal jobs and do normal things with there time off. Each dream catcher is required to carry a pager with them, if there is a person in need of a dream catcher the closest two suitable for the job so the pairings vary from dream to dream.

Ok so thats the basic idea, i havn't worked out a full on plot yet but if enough interest gets in for this i'll work up a character sheet.

Offline Wicked Vixen

• The Shexy Asian Math Nerd Extraordinaire
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Something Wicked this way comes......
  • View My Rolls
Re: dream catchers (interest thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 02:07:36 AM »
interested :-)

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 05:59:43 AM »
Yay! I was begining to get worried

Offline Tamhansen

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 06:30:01 AM »
hmm. sounds intriguing

Offline AribethAmkiir

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 12:21:30 AM »
this does sound interesting

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 08:36:09 AM »
Ok so i quite liked this idea so i'm going to see if this can get off the ground