You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:03:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Look Inside The Mind Of A Cutter (Long, but informative)  (Read 2991 times)

Offline persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: A Look Inside The Mind Of A Cutter (Long, but informative)
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »
March is national Self-Harm Awareness Month.

I will be adding this image into my signature for the month. If anyone else would like to do so, please feel free.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:07:20 PM by persephone325 »

Offline persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2014, 10:51:34 PM »
Agh... I hate falling back into this habit again.

I feel like nobody understands. Not even my family. I wouldn't expect them to, but my mom has really bad depression as well. But she has the nerve to tell me that I'm faking... I would NEVER fake anything as serious as mental illnesses. I just want to punch her in her dumb face.

So, I've fallen off the wagon again. Looks like I'm back to square one, again.

I can't seem to take any medication that I used to, because I'm suffering all the adverse side effects of everything I take. Even at the absolute lowest dose the psychiatrist gives me. Nausea, vomiting, chills, dizziness, restlessness, the whole spiel.

I'm sick of the stress. Real life AND on the internet. It's so easy for people to forget that there's a real fucking flesh and blood person on the other side the computer. People blow little things out of proportion and cause a scene, and it's really unnecessary. It just adds to the stress.

I feel like I'm just being tested, and people want me to break. They just want to see me ready to just...leave everything. All I want to do is throw my hands up and say, "You win. Just...leave me be. You fucking win." But I can't. So I just end up bottling everything and breaking down when the littlest thing stresses me out. That's when I end up crying, and wishing I wasn't here anymore.

I honestly feel like things would be better if I weren't around. But I feel like even when I tell people that, they just brush it off as me overreacting. I truly feel like nobody understands what I mean when I say that.

All I want is for people to understand... But I feel like nobody ever will, and that just frustrates me to the point where I just want to curl up in a ball until the world forgets about me.

Offline Rogue

• The Bratling ~ her Mx ~ they/them unless other pronouns/gender are specified please~
  • Champion
  • Addict
  • ~Edenmon Master~ ~GenderFluid~
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 01:37:39 PM »
*curls up with Seph into a little ball until she feels okay again, at least for a little while.*