You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:47:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male seeking female for a high school or HS zombie RP  (Read 263 times)

Online OrochimaruTopic starter

Male seeking female for a high school or HS zombie RP
« on: September 04, 2013, 05:09:50 AM »
More of the fact I don’t have the kick satisfied yet, nor do I ever tire for a hot partner. See image below=3 I prefer the woman in the image, but you can choose your own and her entire profile. With the woman in the image below, I see her as a tomboy who could be in karate, but also play a sport. Like in the image, I could see an adventurous side. Like the type who’ll wear just a jacket for a top and be all sexy like in the image. She could even have a secret dark side that needs to be coaxed out, but that dark side is something I like to do.

The other details we can work out in PM so, please, PM if ya like the badass nerds!!!!

Edit in: If zombies ain't your thing. Why not another twist? Could be simple that, beyond a pretty face and apparently normal look. She could be a walking time bomb, ready to kill. What if she walks into a local gun store and find that it's the home of the class nerd. Who has his own issues and a seemingly dangerous love for the dark side of society. A prelude to a possible bonnie and clyde type RP.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:21:38 AM by Orochimaru »

Re: Male seeking female for a high school or HS zombie RP
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 12:48:23 AM »
Added an edit in.

Offline Neysha

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 01:44:46 PM »
Those are some big knockers to work around when practicing karate. :)

How important a requirement are the big breasts?

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 01:55:14 PM »
Those are some big knockers to work around when practicing karate. :)

How important a requirement are the big breasts?

Not really a huge requirement, but the idea was thought up with the first pick and I usually like it to keep centered around it. However, I open and can be convinced otherwise. If that makes sense.