You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 07:05:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Would you love me if you knew the truth? (m for f)  (Read 188 times)

Offline jacobjonTopic starter

Would you love me if you knew the truth? (m for f)
« on: September 03, 2013, 10:12:22 PM »
For the last two years, his village and all of the nearby ones have been harassed by a brutal warlord. Their crops are seized and anyone who shows the slightest hint of resistance is put to death. A year ago, his wife tried to protect their home as it was put to the torch while he was away. He found her dead by the burned remains of their home and was forced to start his life over.

What none of the villagers realize is that their tormentor is a young woman who has spent her life learning the art of war. She has known nothing else. Unfortunately for her, some of her men are becoming restless under her leadership. There is a coup and she is badly wounded, but manages to escape into the night. She passes out from her wounds, only to be discovered by my character, the man who lost his wife to her. In desperate need of medical attention, she lies about who she is, claiming that she is a victim of the warlord. My character sees her as a kindred spirit in that regard and takes her home. As she slowly recovers, she sees firsthand the lives of the people she robbed and killed and finds herself developing feelings for the man who is caring for her. Can any relationship withstand such a lie?

Offline Metro Mech

Re: Would you love me if you knew the truth? (m for f)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 09:11:27 AM »
I am interested in this Rp idea