You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 09, 2016, 11:08:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC  (Read 4102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RainyHigh

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2013, 09:48:28 PM »
Neela Roland
Location: Inside the High School
Tag: Everyone


At 2013-09-07 21:31:20, Neela Roland (uid: 45339) rolls: 1d100 Result: 62

Neela looked in horror when the goblin attacked Soo Jin. The strangest things started happening then. Soo Jin blocked the attack with a shield that appeared from nowhere and Al vanished only to reappear behind the goblin and grab it, and proceeding to beat the shit out of it. Neela grimaced and felt a sense of claustrophobia take place again as darkness began to creep up on everyone. It was as if the shadows were alive, waiting. Maggie disappeared into the darkness and Neela reached for her.

Then there was light. Light so bright that it heated the cold air of the hallway, piercing the shadows causing them to fade away. With clarity, Neela could see a cat with beady eyes and creepy crawling centipedes. Neela shields her eyes from the bright white light coming from what seems to be her hand. Her body tingling as though bugs were crawling all over her skin, Neela stares down the hallway corridor everything in plain sight now.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:49:46 PM by RainyHigh »

Offline MoralineTopic starter

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2013, 09:59:58 PM »
(( Read OOC post first:  http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184096.msg8868315#msg8868315))



"No! No! No!" The squat insane little Goblin shouts.

His little body holds the strength of a fit adult man.Her doesn't bend under Al's torrent of rage. His arm waggles free and sword slashes about in the air... There is a rip in the air. Then it's quickly followed by another. "You can't have them, Bitch!" his head whips around, long nose swinging about as wildly as his sword, the blood from his head smearing all over Al and spraying the room in his frantic struggles. "I'll kill you Bitch! He's mine! Mine! Mine!"

A cool ethereal feminine voice comes from behind Al. It's composure is complete, serene. "He will make his own decisions. Look at him, he's not afraid of you now." She was slender and poised, carrying herself with a regal confidence. The same woman as before but now tangible, present and very much here in the room. The last of her long blue dress spilling out from the spot where Al had come from only moments ago..

Ethereal Woman

The woman stands a step away and whispers to Al, "You can control him. Look into his eyes. Face him. Show him your strength."

The goblin hisses a guttural series of sounds as it struggles with Al.

Out of the tears in the air, it spills out mist. That same thick fog that rolls out like storm clouds or smoke from a burning building. Out of one comes a slender tall alien like monstrosity. It comes out of the hole in a burst. Long taloned toes shoot out first followed with it's slim golden carapace covered legs. Kicking it's way out, it leaps through the air landing almost silently on one of the school desks right next to Jin.

Standing about seven feet tall, even when crouched the thing towers of little Jin. The reflexes of the thing are lightning fast, it's fingers long razor like talons. Right now it's intent is to play with Jin and will strike at the shield for the pleasure of knocking her around and otherwise occupying her.


The Monster

... In the hall the darkness pushes back in against the light. The skittering of thousands of tiny feet across stone and metal approach Neela, the darkness pressing down with a palpable pressure with all of it's focus on the light that had come from her.

Then the darkness parts. His form is slender and athletic. Standing about six feet tall with black hair and a devilish grin spread across his face. Handsome beyond words, shaggy long black hair, red passionately dangerous eyes, even with the curled horns on his head he was undeniably god-like.


The Incubus

"Come with me, Neela." His hand beckoned to her. "Let's just leave this place. It'll be so much safer if you are not involved and I'm sure your friends will be alright anyways..." That voice was confident and there is no way he could be wrong about anything. It would beckon to Neela.



Online Lithium

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »
Jeong Soo-Jin
Location: Inside the school
Tag: No one
Fight roll: 26


Rising back to her feet after having deflected the goblin's attack, Jin could see Al wrestling with it, but their struggle didn't leave much of an opening for her to intervene. Then something else was happening, a woman slowly fading into existence - kind of like the shield had, but not really. It was the mist-woman-silhouette-thing that they'd seen outside, Jin recognized her even though now she seemed very much more real, though an aura of etherealness certainly still surrounded her.

During the struggle, Jin had somehow ended up in a classroom, she wasn't sure which, and now it was filling up with mist, making it impossible to tell. As she tried to find the door, instead she saw some sort of portal opening nearby as a completely alien and intimidating being stepped into their world from what could only be described as another dimension. It looked hostile and dangerous and impossible, but then again none of this was possible.

Maybe it was just a dream within a dream or something like that, but Jin didn't want to test it by getting herself killed and then running the risk of being wrong. The alien creature got closer, jumping onto a desk like a predator before swiping at her with its long arm and razor sharp talon-like claws. The shield had served her well thus far, so she raised it again to protect herself, but this new threat was stronger than the goblin several times over.

It seemed to hardly be putting any effort behind its swipe and still the impact rattled Jin's entire arm painfully as she stumbled back and tripped over a chair, falling hard on her side. Just as suddenly as she'd found her courage earlier, a potent rush of fear and hopelessness overtook her now in the face of this new danger. She tried to run away, but her shield had gone from weightless to heavy, too heavy for her to even raise.  Whimpering in terror, she tugged at the leather straps futilely, too panicked to get them loose, but finally the idea of willing them off came to her and it worked.

Free from her burden, Jin glanced back nervously at the creature before crawling away from it hastily, praying to a god that she decided she didn't believe in that she could find the door through the mist and escape.

Offline TheHangedMan

  • Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Location: In the tall grass, where words twist like snakes.
  • Gender: Male
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2013, 10:30:16 PM »
Alfred "Al" Birche
Location: School Hallway
Tag: Everyone
At 2013-09-07 22:10:26, TheHangedMan (uid: 12227) rolls: 1d100 Result: 6


Maybe it was the surrealness of this all. Maybe it was the fact that this whole thing ultimately started when he saw his nightmare, his personal problem, so directly trying to extinguish the life of someone who didn't deserve its attention. Maybe that's why he wasn't cowering now. Left to his own devices, on his own, this would probably be going in the exact opposite direction it was currently heading.

But, he manages to lock eyes with the goblin. He stares straight into them, eyes as unblinking as a cat that had caught sight of a squirrel. In fact, his own expression of barely-held-back anger and desire to destroy this thing adds to the fact that Al looks more like a predator preparing to end its preys existence, than anything else. The woman was right. He was in control now. "Go. A. Way." He tried to command Gwynn ad Nubb to leave, to go back to whatever dark hole constitutes its home.

He was half-tempted to catch a look at the owner of the voice that he had heard; but he also knew, or at least thought he knew, that if he broke his concentration for a moment--for that woman, or for the trials that the other students were going through-- he would lose this battle of wills.

Offline RainyHigh

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2013, 10:33:57 PM »
Neela Roland
Location: Inside the High School
Tag: Everyone

At 2013-09-07 22:18:40, Neela Roland (uid: 45339) rolls: 1d100 Result: 100
Neela looked at the incubus before her after the darkness parts. The demon looks at her eyes haunted a flash of red. His words are poison and he is made from hatred. Neela stands straight against his words. She would not cower before him. "Go away demon!" Neela lifts her hand again, and sends light at the demon causing him to shield his eyes as he blinded by light. As she does this, an eerie sound emits through the hall that sounds like wailing echoing from far off in the distance. The demon will have to go away or be shredded by the light.
 

Offline MoralineTopic starter

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2013, 10:55:27 PM »
(( Please read OOC post first:  http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184096.msg8868538#msg8868538 ))



What can only be described as "it" leapt like some sort of ninja grasshopper and landed right in front of Jin. No room to run away, no where to hide... The golden carapace gleamed in the dull light. An insectoid like armor fitted over something not of this world. No matter what Jin did, it would match her again and again. An undefeatable warrior.

As Al stared down the goblin, She spoke to him. Her words a quiet confidence. "Do you feel it inside you? Pull it out of you and use it on him. Take what he gave you and use it. You know what I speak of... He is fae, Al, and should not be here. This is your world. Banish him and seize his power." He could not see her but her lips curled into a cold smile. The banishment of Gwynn ad Nubb would please her very much.

In the hall...  The radiant light pours from Neela and the incubus recoils at it's sight. He has no choice and retreats back but the shadows push hard and he slips into them. The glow of his red eyes present.

Online Lithium

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2013, 11:19:55 PM »
Jeong Soo-Jin
Location: Inside the school
Tag: No one
Fight roll: 81


A sharp yell escaped Jin's lips as she saw and felt the monster land right in front of her, blocking any possible escape. It probably could have killed or captured her, but apparently it wanted to toy with her for a while longer. She retreated as fast as she could, crawling backward until she bumped into the teacher's desk and was pretty much stuck between that and the creature.

As it became painfully obvious to Jin that she wasn't getting away, her only choice had to be to fight, even if she seemed impossibly outmatched. With a grunt that almost sounded like a feral growl, she pushed herself up to her feet and resummoned her shield with the same ease as riding her bicycle, like it just came naturally to her now that she knew how to do it.

Being cornered and sensing that this alien monster wouldn't stop pursuing her, Jin decided that she couldn't just defend herself, she also had to fight back, so she tried the same thing she'd done with the shield, only replacing it with a sword instead. Hopefully she'd suddenly know how to use it once it appeared just like she had with the shield, and then she'd wait for the creature to extend an arm again before deflecting the blow and striking back.

Offline TheHangedMan

  • Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Location: In the tall grass, where words twist like snakes.
  • Gender: Male
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 11:30:03 PM »
Alfred "Al" Birche
Location: School Hallway
Tag: The Mysterious Woman


There was an echo of joy--of Schadenfreude, really-- as he saw the terror of the one who had plagued him for so many, many years. The one thing he could neverr escape, the one thing that had been gnawing away at him every night for the past six years; it was standing before him, and now, it was the one who was learning what it was like to be afraid.  There is an extreme sort of catharsis in dominating that which had dominated him previously.

He knelt down on the ground. The goblin slinked away from him, grew smaller and smaller on the ground. Al continued to stare it down, every inch it took causing the boy to move two inches. He hovered over it, looming, pinning it down to the ground. The mask on his face created a visage that would inspire Lovecraftian madness in any sane and rational human. And before too many seconds had passed, the creature disappeared entirely. It was gone. As the woman said, it had no place outside like that.

Now, it was Al's turn to lock something away in the broom closet. A metaphorical broom closet, but still. However, his thoughts drift away, as does the mask, as something else suddenly dawns on his mind.

He would stand back up, and look at the woman. He could hear Jin fighting off in the distance, but had confidence in her ability to dominate whatever it was that had come after her. Just like he did, just like that other girl, whose name Al could not remember, did. He didn't want to go showboating or stealing anybodies thunder. And there was a nagging stream of questions flying around in his head.

His eyes went right up along the womans body, from her feet to her face; and once reaching there, he would try to look into her eyes. Not in a threatening manner; more in a curious manner. Mori, too, was watching her, front claws seeming to hold onto the flannel pocket that was the creatures current home. "Who are you?" He had about a dozen other questions for this stranger, but that seemed the best one to start with.

Offline RainyHigh

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2013, 02:02:14 AM »
Neela Roland
Location: Inside HS
Tagging: Soo-Jin and Al


Neela watches the demonís eyes as they remain but his body fades away. Itís hatred that looms alone in the hallway with no tricks to hide it. But instead of completely vanishing the eyes flash towards her, vanishing inside her as though the hatred was a part of her. It was always there to begin with. But now she could feel something like power inside of her as the light illuminating the hallway.


Neela felt the presence of true suggestion inside of her now. She turned to look for Al and Soo Jin, seeing if they were OK. Would she see them again despite clearing the darkness away?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:03:58 AM by RainyHigh »

Offline MoralineTopic starter

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2013, 10:54:31 AM »
(( Please read OOC first:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184096.msg8870290#msg8870290 ))



The white haired woman smiled warmly at Al as he looked her in the eyes. It would be something that he'd probably regret. For a moment, like the heartbeat when he had passed from one place to the next she held his eyes with hers and saw into his soul - In some ways it was worse then a nightmare, in others it was wonderful. There was nothing that he could hide from her. She was so beautiful, it would be the most amazing thing ever to serve her. If it wasn't for the shadowy centipede like thing crawling up his leg he probably would have lost himself forever in that gaze.

That's when the burning sensation of it gnawing into his flesh got his attention...

Those tears in the air did not go away. The mist continued pouring in and filling the room with thick fog. It was acrid, thick, and to everyone it would feel like trying to suck air through a dirty wet cloth. More to it, something else was pouring out through those holes. They skittered, clicked, and cast dark little shadows in the fog.

Creepy crawly things tried to swarm over Al.

The fog rolled out into the hallway, filling it up, beginning to blot out the light from Neela. She was a lighthouse on the stormy shore. Although she couldn't push back the darkness or the fog, her light could be seen glowing from a distance, casting a familiar silhouette over her. It was warm and familiar. She could light the way in the dark.

Jin had her hands full dealing with the warrior insect thing! It studied her now, even bowed before her like it was sparring in some sort of Tae Kwon Do competition. It would give her a moment to ready herself then lunge, each time growing more aggressive and deadly. Jin though was getting exponentially better.




« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:08:35 AM by Moraline »

Online Lithium

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2013, 11:44:35 AM »
Jeong Soo-Jin
Location: Inside the school
Tag: Neela
Fight roll: 50


Maybe she was going crazy - or even crazier, rather - but Jin could have sworn that the monster in front of her bowed as if they were having some sort of honorable duel or something. She didn't care, though, she was only thinking about slaying it and saving herself.

The sword materialized in her free hand just as the next attack came, and exactly according to plan she blocked with the shield before lashing out with a counterattack. Jin swung with more conviction than skill but still found her mark, slashing her foe across the arm and making it screech dreadfully as it attacked again, this time bringing both clawed hands down on Jin from above.

Already she felt empowered by a new knowledge and strength. Everything that she'd seen in movies, read in books or done through an avatar in a video game, she suddenly felt like she could do for real. Fluidly, her big shield melted into a smaller round buckler which she swung upwards, parrying the monster's deadly claws before using her momentum to also swing her sword up across its belly, slicing right through the shiny carapace. A dark green, almost black ooze starting bubbling out of the wound, but Jin didn't stop, not taking her victory for granted just yet.

Swinging her shield arm, she managed to toss the buckler like a disc right into the creature's face just like one of her old MMORPG characters had been able to do, sending it reeling back and dazing it for a moment. It was long enough for Jin to go in for the kill, her sword extending into a two-handed version even as she charged and swung it in a large horizontal arc with far more force than her small body should have been capable of.

With a barely audible crunch, the nightmarish thing fell into two halves on the floor before each piece started glowing a dark blue. They looked like they were being swallowed up by some sort of crystallized blue flames, which had to be the most beautiful and mesmerizing thing that Jin had ever seen, and then they...jumped at her. Or into her. She didn't really know what had occurred or how, but she now possessed an intrinsic knowledge about the thing that she'd just vanquished, and she also knew that she'd be able to make it appear and control it from now on. That could probably be useful if more impossible things that wanted to kill her appeared.

Just now she realized that she was panting heavily and that it was extremely difficult to breathe through the heavy fog. The only thing that Jin could really make out was a bright light somewhere off in the distance, so she hurried in that direction, calling out for the others. "Hello? Are any of you there? Neela...?"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 12:01:17 PM by Lithium »

Offline TheHangedMan

  • Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Location: In the tall grass, where words twist like snakes.
  • Gender: Male
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2013, 11:53:19 AM »
Alfred "Al" Birche
Location: School Hallway
Tag: The Mysterious Woman

Staring into her eyes was both horrifying and fascinating in its own way; and that initial feeling of fear was smoothed over by the strange sensation he felt. It kind of reminded him of that time he had a 'dead eye'--coffee with three shots of espresso--on an empty stomach.  This felt like an even bigger rush then that, and it made him want to linger around her for a lot longer, even if she wasn't answering his question.

Then, something went wrong. Something was harshing his mellow, as the stoners would say.  "Eh?" He stares downward, mind a bit groggy from the rush. However, it was exactly because of the lingering rush that he chooses to respond the way he does to the fact that there was currently some otherwordly monstrosity trying to eat him. "PANIC!" It's time to panic! He thought as he moved away from the woman, and slammed himself right into a row of lockers.

Now, why would he do that? Because the way he's slamming himself, he's attempting to squash the creepy crawly, and end its existence betweenAssuming he managed to solve that most immediate of threats, he would take the time to reassess the situation.

His expression was an odd mixture of frown and grin; it kind of resembled the rictus of a corpse. Because hey, he's high as a kite, and panicked, and shit, shit, shit, monsters and mist everywhere. However, something clicks in his head. He can feel something lingering inside himself. He would attempt to draw out that Goblin-esque murderer from within himself,  and send it off into the fray, to butcher and slaughter the creepy-crawlies.

Meanwhile, Al himself would be moving towards the gashes, and attempt to metaphorically 'stitch' them closed.

(Edit: Striked out a word that shouldn't have been there.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:57:16 AM by TheHangedMan »

Offline RainyHigh

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2013, 10:57:57 PM »
At 2013-09-09 22:49:32, Neela Roland (uid: 45339) rolls: 1d100 Result: 52

Neela Roland
Location: Inside HS
Tagging: Soo-Jin and Al


Neela did see Soo Jin and Al, and at that moment, she remembered Maggie and Robert. They really were here tonight and this was not a dream. It was real-totally freaking real. Neela looked through the dark fog on the corridor and shouted out to Soo Jin, "I hear you! Do you see me?" Neela walked towards Soo Jin's voice, or what she thought was her voice. She was going to find whatever was fighting her and order it to go back to where it came from. If it worked with the man from before maybe, it could work with their other monsters.

"Soo Jin! Maggie and Robert were taken! Al are you ok? Al?" Neela could not spot Al right away. Neela held her hand higher trying to cast her light farther. As she did, she marveled at what she saw--this was unreal. "Did we all get drugged or what?"

Offline MoralineTopic starter

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2013, 09:15:18 AM »


Jin and Neela would meet up with one another in the darkness. Neela's light able to pierce it but only with a force of will could she make it pulse with radiant energy to hold the creepy crawlies from the shadows at bay. They seemed to fear her light and at times a low sizzling sound could be heard when they tried to press close.

Al was nearby, he slammed himself up against a row of lockers, squishing several of the crawlies that were on him. Those things had thick hard carapaces but still crunched in a very satisfactory yet revolting way. When Al attempted to summon his goblin aspect it would appear<Al, insert your own personal special effects>. The short two foot Goblin  not far from him but it seemed content to hop up and down on crawlies. It's long wicked looking blade thrashing about in the air loosely as he bounced <fully under Al's control.>

Al's attention turned to focus on the slashes where the fog spilled from. He was too focused to notice his friends approaching. With concentration fixed on the slash it would close before their eyes <Al, insert your own special effects.>

The three of them would be together again with the light of Neela holding the crawlies at bay. The circle of shadowy swarms all about them.

"Well, done." The ethereal woman spoke as she glided forth into the light. "Very well done indeed. I am so proud of you." She was poised and seemed very relaxed. Her long white hair spilled out and drifted in non-existent breezes, her thin blue dress hugging curves and trailing behind her. It was evident that the crawlies were skittering about in a wide path to avoid her as she moved.

If anyone tried to look her in the eyes, they would see an every changing pattern in them that beckoned to your very soul. In a moment she would see into your heart and you could feel all your inner most secrets being read like the pages of a diary. The presence of her gaze into your soul a euphoric intoxicating drug that had the power to linger for several minutes and make you crave it again. With a strong will and presence of mind you can however turn from her quickly and avoid getting to caught in the lovely gaze.





Online Lithium

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2013, 12:27:00 PM »
Jeong Soo-Jin
Location: Inside the school
Tag: Neela, Al, mysterious woman


"No," Jin replied curtly to Neela's question, sounding as if she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She'd seen some terrifying things and feared for her family and friends, but on the other hand she also had to marvel at the impossible powers that she'd somehow acquired. Jin was quite sure that there was no rational way to them, but she did know how she felt while she was summoning her sword and slicing through that monster...and that was incredibly powerful and self-assured.

As her friend's light pierced through the mist, Jin saw Al as well as the critters attacking him and the woman from outside standing nearby, her dress floating as if it were hanging in some invisible body of water. Seeing that Al was busy closing some sort of portal or doorway, Jin instinctively waved her arm and sent a hail of large metal spikes into the ugly, overgrown insects that were scurrying towards him and the goblin, which was apparently on their side now. She understood perfectly, feeling that she could also summon her own monster to do her bidding if she wished it.

Jin's attention then turned to the woman. The woman's beauty and grace both seemed beyond words, but Jin quickly realized that there was something off about her gaze and diverted her eyes. The temptation to look lingered and continued to nag at her, but she forced herself not to, at least not directly into the woman's eyes.

"Can you tell us what's going on?" she asked firmly, getting straight to the point. "What is all this...how is any of it possible?"

Offline TheHangedMan

  • Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Location: In the tall grass, where words twist like snakes.
  • Gender: Male
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2013, 02:15:43 PM »
Alfred "Al" Birche
Location: School Hallway
Tag: The Mysterious Woman, Jin and Neela (mentioned)


One by one, the rips in reality he approached were closed. He pantomimed like he was a surgeon stitching  a deep cut closed; and as he 'drew' the 'stitches', each of the slashes would shrink in size until it was completely gone. Meanwhile, the now empty form of Gwynn ap Nudd would be merrily hacking away at the creepy crawlies, slaying them in absolute silence. His split in concentration meant he could not really focus on anything else, until he was done; he wasn't even fully aware of the help Jin had given him in her own attacks on the insectoid invaders.

Around the time the last of the slashes were closed, the goblin-warrior-thing would just... poof! Gone! Not there any more. And ocne those immediate threats were done with, he took the time to take stock of the situation. He sort of listlessly trailed his way back towards the woman, eventually being joined by Jin and Neela. For the moment, though, Al would take some time to sit down on the ground. Mori was still in his flannel pocket, looking rather unhappy. It was probably too much excitement for the poor fellow.

Al, in the end, wound up ripping off a section of his right shirt sleeve, and would soak it in water from one of the water bottles he had. Then, he'd slowly clean the various bites, cuts, scrapes, and other injuries he had gotten; and also, some of the more obvious bits of creepy-crawly-gore.  He remained fairly quiet. He didn't really say much to Neela or Jin. At first, one might think him just too distracted with tending to himself; but even after he'd done that, he stayed quiet.

His gaze would trail back towards the Mystery Woman. His eyes creeped their way back up her body, like he had before. He wanted to look in her eyes again; that brief rush, short-lived as it was, called out to him. Maybe if he stared long enough into Her eyes, he could forget the wounds that, unlike the bites, would take much, much longer to heal.  But, his eyes don't seem to make it to her face this time around. Instead, they get 'stuck' on her chest. Because let's face it, this is a very pretty woman, and Al is going through puberty. It's probably more surprising he ever made his way to her eyes the first time!

(Edited for typoes.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:34:13 PM by TheHangedMan »

Offline RainyHigh

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2013, 11:05:20 AM »
Neela Roland
Location: Inside HS
Tagging: Soo-Jin and Al


Neela finally reached Soo Jin and looked around in the darkness noticing that whenever her light touched the critters they would sizzle. Neela frowned and listened to Soo Jin's reply to her question, noting her anger and worry. Soo Jin was the first to notice Al and a woman who was very marvelous. Her hair floated in some strange fashion as if there was no gravity around her. Soo Jin was the first to ask the next question and Neela waited eagerly for answers.

However, just in case Soo Jin's question was not clear before, Neela asked one as well.

"What the fuck is going on at this school?"


Offline MoralineTopic starter

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »


"I'm here to teach you," the woman said to them. "Everything will become clear in time. For now what you need to know is that this place is perilous as I'm sure you have figured out. We must get you out of here."

She looked them all over to see if any would lock eyes with her again a slight smile curling the corners of her lips as she did.

"You are not in your own world. As you now know, you are special. When that special part of you was being called forth it caused a.... Well, we'll call it a fluctuation in the realm between yours and mine. In loose terms it's known as the mistlands and it is as vast as your own. In some ways it's a reflection. However, there is a darkness that seeks to spill out into yours." She draws her hand back in a sweeping gesture to where Al had just closed the tears in reality.

"I've come to you because I am to be your ... Shall we call it, Fairy Godmother. Yes, I think that's a suitable title. Please just call me, Godmother. I shall endeavor to lead you out of here but on one condition. You keep these horrid creatures from spilling out into your world. Do we have a deal? And please, you must all agree or I simply am unable to help which means we might lose you to the darkness."





Online Lithium

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
Jeong Soo-Jin
Location: Inside the school
Tag: Mysterious woman


Fairy Godmother? Jin thought to herself, somehow finding that even more absurd than all of the other unexplainable things that she'd just seen since waking up an hour or two ago. She crossed her arms over her chest, taking on a somewhat defensive posture.

"So you're saying that we don't really have a choice other than to listen to you, right? How do we know that you're telling the truth?" Jin questioned the woman. That feeling that she'd gotten when their gazes had crossed for but a fraction of a second still lingered in the back of her mind and made her weary about trusting the strange woman.

Offline TheHangedMan

  • Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Location: In the tall grass, where words twist like snakes.
  • Gender: Male
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
Alfred "Al" Birche
Location: School Hallway
Tag: Godmother, Jin, Neela (technically)


Okay. They went off to a mystical magical land because they're special, and this woman is their Fairy Grandmother. Honestly, he's seen worse plot lines than this in video games that supposedly had a good storyline; and to be fair, his quick generalization wasn't entirely fair.  He shrugged his shoulders, his gaze venturing away from her chest, and seeming like they'd make contact with her own eyes, but at the last minute he looks b ack down to the little kitten in his pocket. He slowly pet Mori on the forehead, feeling kind of bad he's been going through all this.

"Hey," he'd say to Jin, "She's done more good than harm so far. It's a shitty situation, but it's not her fault." Then his attention turned back to the woman. He avoids eye contact, but also avoids staring lewdly. Apparently, he was not too keen to get another 'high' from her. At least, not right now. " I'm up for it. That seems fair to me. Besides," he'd look back to Jin again, "Would you want any of your friends to wind up getting munched on by these creepy crawlies because they found a way out? As you can see from all the damned bites on me, they're not exactly benevolent." He sounded pretty damn confident. But of them all, there was one other besides Al who would know just how difficult it was for him to speak in such a way.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:05:20 PM by TheHangedMan »

Offline RainyHigh

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2013, 08:05:44 PM »
Neela Roland
Location: Inside HS
Tagging: Soo-Jin and Al, Godmother


"Are we ... what?" Neela was at a loss. This whole situation was bizarre. The light from her hands began to fade and she looked on as the darkness crept closer to everyone. "I accept it, even if this is a dream, I accept it. We need to get out of here." Neela looked to the others, adrenaline pumping through her blood and then to the mysterious woman.  What did she mean by darkness creeping into their light? Was it more demons from this world that wanted them ... dead?


Offline MoralineTopic starter

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2013, 08:30:07 PM »


Godmother turned to Jin, "You don't know that I'm telling the truth and you may go on your own if you wish. This is a trial for you all and today you will live or you will not. As for me, I am Fae. All of those things you see around you are Fae. This is the barrier of our world in flux with yours. They are colliding and bleeding into one another. Some of us will assist you and others will try to destroy you. Certainly you've read a fairy tail before. They are not just stories, not all true but not all stories."

"I am unable to interfere with your transition until you strike a deal with me. It is a law bound by blood so long ago it's origins are long forgotten. It was formed by a group in your world known as the Council of Venice. They are like you and able to at times make contact with my lands but they have better control then you do. Once you have returned to your homes they will make contact with you but until then you are in my realm. I can either help you or not but we must have a bargain struck and all must agree to it." Her face had returned to a state of unemotional composure and her posture remained almost regal in it's baring.

As Godmother spoke she reached out to caress the cheeks of both Neela and Al if they let her. Her gestures slow and non-threatening. Much like a mother reaching out to lovingly stroke the cheeks of her children. If they let her touch them there would be a refreshing tingling sensation trickling through their bodies. It's remnants giving them a small boost of energy like a refreshing cup of cool liquid on a hot summers day and at the same time it was somehow reassuring.





Online Lithium

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2013, 09:15:33 PM »
Jeong Soo-Jin
Location: Inside the school
Tag: Al, Neela, Mysterious woman


Jin set her sights on Al and shot daggers (only proverbial ones, this time) at him with her eyes when he spoke up. "Sorry if I'm not stupid enough to believe anything I hear," she remarked sharply. "And what good did she do, anyways? She could have at least warned us instead of just standing outside in the fog and letting us walk into this mess blindly."

Then Neela voiced her own opinion, which to Jin sounded even more foolish than Al's, who'd at least attempted to back his up with some sort of argument even if it was a weak one. Jin liked Neela, they were pretty okay friends and got along well mostly. but right now she felt quite annoyed with her soccer teammate. What was even more frustrating was realizing that nothing that she could say would make the other two see reason and at least stop to think things through before accepting the mysterious woman's deal...not after she'd reached out and touched them.

She really didn't know what to do other than stand there speechless and feeling helpless, still very wary of committing to any sort of pact without any sort of assurance.

Offline TheHangedMan

  • Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Location: In the tall grass, where words twist like snakes.
  • Gender: Male
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2013, 09:26:42 PM »
Alfred "Al" Birche
Location: School Hallway
Tag: Godmother, Jin, Neela (technically)

"Who says I believe?" He asked Jin, seemingly impervious to the way in which she stared at him. In truth, he was actually kind of worried by that look, but it's instinctual for him to not actually display outwardly what he's feeling inwardly. Showing weakness, from his experience, just lead to aggression against him.  "She helped me deal with Gwynn ap Nudd." He answered her question about what good had the 'Godmother' done.

Truth was, Al didn't fully trust their Godmother, either, but then again, he had a hard time trusting anyone.  He'd just accept things now, and if things went south, he'd rely on his cat-like wit to get out of the situation.

He felt her hand upon his face, and it was only because of the slow manner in which she moved that he didn't flinch away. When he felt another sort of rush from her, he became further conflicted. This felt good, and he's not used to feeling good. Part of him wonders if this is not some sort of trap; but mostly, he wanted to actually get closer, and stick around her longer. He felt safe around her. And that was a rare, rare thing to this particular child.

Offline RainyHigh

Re: [ BTS ] Scenario One - IC
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2013, 09:48:36 PM »
Neela Roland
Location: Inside HS
Tagging: Soo Jin Al, Godmother


Neela listened to her classmates and their disbelief. To be honest, Neela did not believe any of this was true. This whole situation seemed like one strange nightmare. And she wanted out. This woman was offering it. What were they going to do? Stay here in the fae realm forever? Or get back to their home world where everything was closer to normal. Neela could have sworn she felt one of the giant centipedes brush by her foot and scooted closer to the group.

When their Godmother touched her face, Neela felt calmer--but once the connection broke nervousness sank right back into the bottom of her stomach, making her palms sweat.