You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:06:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Genie Wishes  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Daoine Sidhe

Re: Genie Wishes
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2013, 05:17:10 PM »
Granted.  You are melded into one being, but with two minds that just can't seem to agree.

I wish there were more foods as perfect as the aforementioned olive that satisfy me, and are readily available for my personal consumption.

Offline Nexus1199

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2013, 08:23:36 PM »
Granted, but due to the perfection you lose the ability to taste and digest.

I wish I could control minds.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2013, 10:40:07 PM »
Granted.  You can control infants' minds, but only until they reach the age of being able to think for themselves, at which point they become capable of controlling your mind.

I wish for a ... "cuddle buddy," as it were...

Offline Amber Meave

• Dame
  • Bacchae
  • Location: In between, where the warmth of the sun still lingers and the wisdom of the moon enlightens the heart.
  • There is no remedy for love but to love more.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2013, 02:58:46 PM »
Granted, your life will be filled with cuddles that make you smile and cry unshed tears, healing you inside and out. But it will make the rest of your life quite complicated....walking, cooking, eating, gong to the gym, driving.....encircled by your buddies arms and legs.

I wish the confident powerful male that matches my submissive nature to find me...