You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:33:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mate/Slave of the Ronso (From Final Fantasy X/X-2; F looking for M)  (Read 379 times)

Online HybridHalfTopic starter

So, I had an RP with someone else where Rikku was gonna be the "mate' of Kimahri from Final Fantasy X/X-2. The other person is MIA and it's been a bit. I would like to restart this RP with a new game.

Essentially for the game RP, Rikku garners the attention of Kimahri (or another canon/OC Ronso), and the Ronso intends to take her for a mate or a slave. So, some knowledge of Final Fantasy X/X-2 is needed, but not required. I'm also open to swapping Lulu for Rikku if you so choose. The original RP took the Hot Springs locale from X-2 as a "justifiable" way for Kimahri to take Rikku due to some cultural violation of the Ronso. Like I said, we can discuss other possible ways this happens if you choose.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 12:34:58 AM by HybridHalf »

Re: Mate/Slave of the Ronso (From Final Fantasy X/X-2; F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 04:19:54 PM »
UPDATE: Wow, some of you really do remember FFX/X-2 after all this time. lol. Anyway, I'm going thru the responses, so until further notice, i'm not accepting any new players.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 12:34:01 AM »
Wow, this is old. I figure see if there is any interest in this again. There has to be someone people here that still remember these games and the characters.

Offline Mathim

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 06:39:32 PM »
I have an idea along these lines, except it involves Yuna. Would that be okay with you?

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 02:27:35 AM »
Sorry, Rikku is my girl. Thanks anyway.