You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 15, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Legend of Saffron Stronghold  (Read 4197 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Legend of Saffron Stronghold
« on: September 01, 2013, 08:48:05 PM »
The guests of Saffron Stronghold arrive in the late afternoon, one by one, each having their luggage taken to their room and a short welcome from the hostess Lady Black before being welcomed comfortably to the Lounge to enjoy something to drink or nibble on before dinner, where the housewarming party will begin. The Stronghold has been closed for many years after the incidents that occurred at the last attempt to house people within, but the manor always called to her and Saffron simply couldn't deny a third attempt at opening her beloved Stronghold to the world. The last few weeks have been spent readying the place for its new inhabitants and finally move-in day has arrived.

Remember to include Saffron in any and all game related PMs



Players
  • Cyrano Johnson
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • LordHarketh193
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • That Girl Analise
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • yugi006

Roles
  • Suite Owner x9-10
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire



Rundown
Day 1 - Mr Bigglesworth is elected the new Estate Keeper
Night 1 -
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 04:44:39 PM by Saffron »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Housekeeping is Servicing Your Room Now]
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 11:44:41 PM »
Having been collected from the lounge by Lady Black, the houseguests arrive to the dining room to be greeted by Saffron herself at the door. "It's so good to see you all! It has been far too long my friends!" As everyone files in to their seats they find their preferred drink waiting for them and the appetizers arriving just moments after they are all seated. Dinner begins, each course arriving soon after the prior is finished until dessert is being prepared as they let their meal settle.

"Welcome, everyone!" Saffron stands and greets her guests more publicly. "I'm so glad to have you all joining us. The Manor has been vacant for far too long, but you all know what fate our previous buyers succumbed to. We wanted to be sure that no such thing would happen again and I assure you all precautions have been taken to ensure it does not happen again! Our Estate Keeper, Lord Grey has assured me that all of the staff are new to the Manor and that there is no chance of such things happening again..."

It is in this very unfortunate moment that the sound of several women screaming is heard clearly from the hallway. The Lady nearly falls over in her spot as the nightmare she's had for weeks leading up to this evening starts to come true. And certainly enough the staff comes hurrying in to collect her, letting her know that Lord Grey was found in the attic looking very similar to those of the last incident, white as a ghost, with small puncture wounds... The Lady takes a few moments to collect herself before returning to inform the new Reidents of the problem.

"It seems the curse has not yet given up its hold my friends. We will have to remain here until we are certain is has been eliminated or until it takes us all, heavens forbid. But first, we will require a new Estate Keeper. I am so sorry to bring this news to you, but we must be swift if we want to catch the trouble before it catches us."

Please welcome yourself to the Manor as you like and cast your vote for the new Estate Keeper (the tie breaking role) in bold in your first post.

Good luck everyone!

Offline Trieste

  • Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2005
  • Location: The Valley of the Sun
  • Gender: Female
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Housekeeping is Servicing Your Room Now]
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 12:08:37 AM »
Mr. Bigglesworth.

Offline Galactic Druid

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 12:25:30 AM »
Glancing over at the entry, already being locked, Guy shook his head. "This is completely unacceptable." He griped. "Mr. Bigglesworth, clean up this mess! I'll be in my room!"

Online yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 12:34:38 AM »
I vote SunshineSparkle for the new Estate Keeper.

Offline Starlequin

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 02:23:30 AM »
After following his meager luggage to his room to see that everything was unpacked and sorted properly, Quin wheeled himself back down the long hallway into the lounge to find the others mingling comfortably. The bell rang for dinner and he followed them into the spacious dining hall to find a pleasant seat at the table. Their meal was as delicious as anyone could hope for, and as he savored the last bite Quin settled back in his chair to enjoy the aftermath of his gustatory exuberance.

The cheerful burble of his stomach quickly turned sour, however, as the staff raced in with news of Lord Grey's exceedingly untimely demise. An exasperated expression clouded over Quin's face and he gripped his fork almost tightly enough to warp the (deceptively cheap) metal. 'Oh, wonderful. Another homicidal holiday. Well, that's it. That is it! If I survive this, I'm going to track down that wretched roaming gnome who sold me my ticket and shove him hat-first into a hippo's behind!'

Quin grabbed the wheels of his chair and reversed sharply from the table, casting a glance around the room. Unfortunately it had been too long since his last troublesome travels, and he had no idea who among their peculiar party was trustworthy enough to hold such an esteemed office as Estate Keeper. There were, however, a few fellows he was quite certain were too valuable (or perhaps, too dangerous) for the position. Quin gave the problem another moment's thought and nodded, satisfied with his reasoning. He didn't know who he could trust, so perhaps he should try trusting someone he didn't know.

"I expect Lord Harketh would provide an excellent term of service as the EK. Seems a capable enough sort, and all that."

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 04:05:29 AM »
Trieste

Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 05:47:32 AM »
"Mr Bigglesworth should be the estate keeper, just seems like that kind of person who'd want such a job"

Offline Remiel

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 07:06:40 AM »
"I'll go with Sunshine Sparkle.   As good a choice as any."

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 07:42:34 AM »
Mr. B. surveyed the room, "I think Persephone is the one for the job."

Offline Valerian

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 07:59:53 AM »
"Well, that does it," Val said, huddling in a corner of the sofa.  "I'm never signing up for another one of these bargain vacation packages ever again, no matter how many emails they send me."  She looked around the room unhappily.  This seemed rather rushed for such an important decision, but what else did they have to do except wait around and hope they didn't all die?  "I think yugi006 might do a good job," she ventured, picking someone who seemed reasonably capable more or less at random.

Offline Josietta

  • ❤️ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™❤️ ◦ Princessa ◦
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2008
  • Location: ❤️ Trying to be a rainbow in someone else's clouds ❤️
  • Gender: Female
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 09:25:26 AM »
"Yes Mr Bigglesworth may do just fine."

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 09:44:08 AM »
Votes
Mr B (5) - Trieste, RPGuy, Harketh, Josi, Tharic
Sunshine (2) - yugi, Remi
persephone (1) - Mr B
Trieste (1) - Ryven
yugi (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
Cyrano Johnson, James Moriarty, Kanrya, Lisar, persephone325, SunshineSparkle, That Girl Analise
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:58:53 AM by Saffron »

Offline Tharic

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
Swallowing hard and glancing around quickly, the sounds of the scream still resonating through his head, "This is absolute bullshit. I didn't sign up for this! You told us in the brochure that the curse was ended Lady Black!"

Shaking his head slowly in disgust, "Fine. I'll throw uh, I mean, vote Mr Bigglesworth as well."

Offline persephone325

  • E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2012
  • Location: Following the White Wolf...
  • Gender: Female
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 12:44:07 PM »
As a sudden turn of events unfolded before her, the smile faded from Persephone's lips. Looking around the room, she didn't quite understand what was going on.

"Why are people panicking? What curse?" She whispered to Valerian, who seemed to be the most approachable woman nearby.

Offline James Moriarty

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 01:00:31 PM »
With a name like Bigglesworth, how can one go wrong!?

Offline Valerian

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 01:43:36 PM »
As a sudden turn of events unfolded before her, the smile faded from Persephone's lips. Looking around the room, she didn't quite understand what was going on.

"Why are people panicking? What curse?" She whispered to Valerian, who seemed to be the most approachable woman nearby.
Val looked cautiously from side to side, then whispered in reply, "There are wild stories about this place being cursed... filled with vampires," she finished, even more quietly.  "I thought they were just tales to attract the tourists, but now..."  She shivered, again looking uneasily around the room.

Offline persephone325

  • E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2012
  • Location: Following the White Wolf...
  • Gender: Female
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 02:19:18 PM »
Persephone's eyes widened.

"Vampires?!" She whispered nervously. "I thought they were just myths!" Her hand covered her mouth slightly, as if the very word was taboo. "It's hard to believe anyone here would be involved in something like this..." She looked down and shook her head.

Who could she trust, now?

Offline SunshineSparkle

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 03:09:44 PM »
Sunshine took the time to think before breaking her silence. "I think Valerian will be apt for the mission."

Offline Cyrano Johnson

  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: The Occidental Wilds of the Realm of Canadia.
  • Gender: Male
  • "Do what thou wilt" shall be the whole of the law.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 04:04:39 PM »
Smartly turned out in his seersucker suit, crimson fedora and sunglasses, Cyrano Johnson the Third (Esq. / PhD. / HD-DVD of the Dickfordshire Johnsons) twirls his walking stick as he comes down from his room and nods graciously to the lovely Lady Black. Swanning into the lounge and picking up a flute of champagne from a nearby tray, he allows himself some private embarrassment at the unseemly size of his endowment (from the local university -- it seems a positively kingly sum to pay a man for holding the department chair in Gothic Literature, but one isn't entirely made of stone, after all) while studying the assembled company. He can't help noticing that more than a few glances dart in the direction of his prodigious Shaft(-esbury cufflinks, his personal good luck charms whose combination of elegance and flair recommend them tremendously), which is par for the course. In the meantime, though, what truly captures his attention -- aside from a certain atmosphere of turgid tension in the room whose source he can't quite ascertain -- is a certain name being bandied about for the consideration of a position of some importance in the proceedings to come, a sort of cock-of-the-walk or big swinging dick as it were, and he'll be d---ned if he's going to let such a matter be decided without his getting directly at the root of things.

"I say, this Mr. Bigglesworth," he announces grandly to no-one in particular, despite that he has no idea who the personage might be aside from the obvious breadth and heft of their influence with this particular social set: "Should be just the man for a job as long and hard as we are discussing."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:12:38 PM by Cyrano Johnson »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »
Votes
Mr B (9) - Trieste, RPGuy, Harketh, Josi, Tharic, James, Cyrano, lisar, Analise
Sunshine (2) - yugi, Remi
Val (2) - persephone. Sunhine
Harketh (1) - Starlequin
persephone (1) - Mr B
Trieste (1) - Ryven
yugi (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
Kanrya
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 06:24:10 PM by Saffron »

Offline lisar

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 04:41:42 PM »
She sits and listens to to everyone's vote as she sipped on her rum and Coke.  She should have known better than to accept a 'free trip' from her sister.  Her sister never does anything that doesn't benefit herself in some way.  Hearing Saffron call her name, she looked up 

Oh... uh.. yeah, Bigglesworth is fine with me. 

Is that a cat?  Bigglesworth sounds like something I would name my cat.

Offline That Girl Analise

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 05:58:14 PM »
"Oh. Well, I think Mister B is right suited for the job," she said, her drawl not likely to have gone unnoticed save for by a few. She'd been years removed from her old farmhouse, but some parts never leave. "He seems the trustworthy sort"

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2013, 04:37:47 PM »
Votes
Mr B (10) - Trieste, RPGuy, Harketh, Josi, Tharic, James, Cyrano, lisar, Analise, Kanrya
Sunshine (2) - yugi, Remi
Val (2) - persephone. Sunhine
Harketh (1) - Starlequin
persephone (1) - Mr B
Trieste (1) - Ryven
yugi (1) - Val

It's been about 24 hours since anyway posted, so last call for votes or changes!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:38:06 PM by Saffron »

Offline Kanrya

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 08:37:31 PM »
Mr. Bigglesworth! Kanrya huffs as she runs in from getting back into E from the laptop store she went to get her laptop fixed at. "My apologies people!"

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 10:44:45 PM »
With the new Estate Keeper in place as Mr Bigglesworth and the dinner hour dragging out quickly to the quiet hours of late night, the new Residents would take to their Suites for the evening. A thick fog of worry hung over the manor as each of the new residents collected themselves and one by one excused themselves to sleep for the night. Whether they would be getting any rest was questionable with the evening's events fresh in everyone's minds. Could it have been a terrible accident or was it true? Was the Legend of Saffron Stronghold going to see them all to early graves? Only time could tell.

Night Roles PM me with their chosen subjects or a note that they are not using their ability if applicable.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 09:28:42 PM »
Morning comes and the Reisdents pile in to the dining room for breakfast, each finding their plates and cups filled with their favorites. Before too long every seat in the room is taken and everyone is relieved to find that it seems all of the Residents survived the night. Perhaps the Doctor or the Bodyguard had been hard at work through the night, or maybe they had just imagined the curse. Really only time could tell. But in the meantime they needed to be proactive. Someone had murdered Lord Grey and they couldn't take the risk that it would happen again.

Players
  • Cyrano Johnson
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • LordHarketh193
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • That Girl Analise
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • yugi006

Roles
  • Suite Owner x9-10
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire

Please cast your votes for who to remove from the Stronghold in bold in your first post.

Offline Kanrya

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 11:25:44 PM »
Sits down to breakfast and chews her sausage thoughtfully. "I would have to say I'd vote for Cyrano Johnson"

Offline Galactic Druid

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 12:49:45 AM »
/me, relieved to see everyone at breakfast, but far from trusting, eyes the room suspiciously. "Lord Harketh..." he wonders aloud, "How did you come about the title of Lord?"

Online yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 01:04:17 AM »
He was glad to see everyone alive at the dining room eating breakfast. It was still too early to determine who exactly was a vampire and who was human. He had to make a decision though and hoped he made the right one. He didn't have anyone he could trust so he looked at Kanrya suspiciously. "You are one of them aren't you?"

Offline Josietta

  • ❤️ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™❤️ ◦ Princessa ◦
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2008
  • Location: ❤️ Trying to be a rainbow in someone else's clouds ❤️
  • Gender: Female
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 07:05:35 AM »
Josietta settled in for breakfast with circles under her eyes, worried with concern for what may happen next and unable to sleep as she should for fear of her own life. She had spent hours trying to reach out to others and felt she had a few allies in the house that could help her with the mystery before them all. She looked over toward Remiel and wondered silently just where he stood. He was one of the few she had yet to speak with. She knew some that claimed their innocence to her and she would keep them in her thoughts and on her side, until they could ferret out some of the vampires she had to rely on others words for truth.

Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 09:28:38 AM »
Looks at that rpguy.
"simple inheritance" he smirks.
"why ThatRpGuy do you ask such a thing? Don't all powerful people pass on the gift of a title by marriage or inheritance?" says so he can hear. Looks at ThatRpGuy suspiciosly, why would he ask such a odd question?
Is he planning something?maybe he's one of them? I must put garlic around my room with that one in mind.
Watches the room and then eats.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:30:21 AM by LordHarketh193 »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:48 AM »
Votes
RPGuy (2) - Harketh, Cyrano
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Harketh (1) - RPGuy
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Remiel (1) - Josi

Yet To Vote
James Moriarty, Lisar, Mr Bigglesworth, persephone325, Remiel, Ryven, SunshineSparkle, Starlequin, Tharic, That Girl Analise, Trieste, Valerian
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:09:12 AM by Saffron »

Offline Cyrano Johnson

  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: The Occidental Wilds of the Realm of Canadia.
  • Gender: Male
  • "Do what thou wilt" shall be the whole of the law.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2013, 11:08:36 AM »
"That's Doctor Cyrano Johnson Esquire, if you please," corrects the debonair academic as he swans into the room and hears his name spoken. "Of the Dickfordshire Johnsons. Honestly... the balls of some people. It's enough to make a body feel quite shafted."

Sitting down and reaching for a croissant, though, he reflects that he can't take anything too much to heart -- or to prostate, which gland he recalls is actually shaped more like the stereotypical "heart" symbol than actual heart -- since apparently everyone is still in a state over the vampire rumours which, he has to admit, have had his head throbbing with excitement and not a little trepidation all the long night. But he does his best to keep such throbbings carefully hidden as, dropping his napkin in his lap, he looks around to see a rather disagreeable fellow squinting suspiciously at someone he's identified as a "lord." Ah-hah! he thinks. Such rabble-rousing dickery can only mean one thing.

"I must confess," he announces through a mouthful of buttery croissant: "ThatRPGuy seems a bit of a stiff to me. He positively gives me the willies."

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 05:10:38 PM »
I, too, shall vote for ThatRPGuy.

Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2013, 05:16:21 PM »
Votes
RPGuy (3) - Harketh, Cyrano, Ryven
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Harketh (1) - RPGuy
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Remiel (1) - Josi

Yet To Vote
James Moriarty, Lisar, Mr Bigglesworth, persephone325, Remiel,  SunshineSparkle, Starlequin, Tharic, That Girl Analise, Trieste, Valerian

"well i guess you two agree that his behavior is a tad Stiff and suspicious" looks at the others then at ThatRPGuy.

Offline persephone325

  • E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2012
  • Location: Following the White Wolf...
  • Gender: Female
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »
Lady Persephone cast a glance at RPguy, for she was suspicious of his accusation of one of her lovers...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:31:15 PM by persephone325 »

Offline James Moriarty

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2013, 05:41:11 PM »
Looking around the room with a great deal of surprise, the Professor addresses those assembled.  "You are all going in the wrong direction -- Guy is innocent.  The person to turn your attention to is LordHarketh193!"

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 06:24:46 PM »
Votes
RPGuy (4) - Harketh, Cyrano, Ryven, persephone
Harketh (4) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Tharic (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
Lisar, Remiel, SunshineSparkle, Starlequin, Tharic, That Girl Analise, Trieste
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:38:19 PM by Saffron »

Offline Josietta

  • ❤️ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™❤️ ◦ Princessa ◦
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2008
  • Location: ❤️ Trying to be a rainbow in someone else's clouds ❤️
  • Gender: Female
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2013, 06:29:34 PM »
She looked back and forth between them all and saw no real reason to accuse RPGuy.  She did however listen to the Professor's exclamation that RP was innocent. Usually when someone put that out so abruptly and with fervor it meant that they had some kind of proof. She nodded in agreement and switched her vote from Remiel for the time being toward Lord Harketh.  She was sure that it was as good a lead as any.

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2013, 07:00:44 PM »
Mr. Bigglesworth listened and watched each person's reactions closely.  "I too believe RPGuy is innocent.  Lord Harketh - I don't trust him either..."

Offline Valerian

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2013, 07:26:02 PM »
Val blinked in some surprise.  "Well... I was going to vote for Tharic," she said, slowly.  "Sorry," she added, blushing as she glanced over at Tharic himself.  "But the Professor seems so certain about Lord Harketh... perhaps you could explain why?" she asked, hesitantly.

Offline Starlequin

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2013, 11:03:41 PM »
The sound of songbirds roused Starlequin from a lovely dream of wine and pastries being served to him by beautiful, large-chested women. With bleary vision he checked the small alarm clock that sat on the nightstand and concluded it was far too early in the day to be bothered with nonsense like consciousness, and so he took the only action a reasonable man could. He reached under his pillow and withdrew a very large blunderbuss, aimed in the general vicinity of the windows, and opened fire on the squawking little buggers. Whether the rounds struck true or not, the blast had the happy effect of rendering Starlequin temporarily deaf, which condition he took as an excellent excuse to return to slumber.

A few hours later Starlequin woke, dressed, and rolled himself back down the hallway to find the other guests already discussing the previous evening's evils. He listened for as long as possible, but nothing much of an incriminatory nature was discovered. He would have to resort to more direct, foolproof methods. While the others continued their discussions and accusations, Starlequin wheeled over to a little-used corner and withdrew a small silver coin from one pocket. This he began to flip, once and again and again.

"Eenie, meenie, miney, moe," Starlequin muttered, "I think Persephone might be undead, yo..."

Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 01:23:10 AM »
Looks at Persephone ans smiles at softy, at least he knew he could count on his lover.
Looks at JM.
"now I'm starting to get suspicious of you do you have a deal with a certain someone in this room James? Perhaps it's him" says clearly and points at ThatRPGuy.
"are those fangs?" looks at the two and moves away from them and takes Persephone with him.

Offline Remiel

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2013, 01:40:12 AM »
Remiel watched the room with sad, quiet eyes.  Just his luck--he had escaped the nightmare of Miller's Hollow and its plague of werewolves only to find himself surrounded by a more bloodthirsty, deadlier foe--vampires!  He would get no sleep tonight; he would spend the whole night whittling crucifices out of sticks, scattering salt about his room, and making sure he could see the mirror at all times.

"Could you, er, pass the garlic, please?" he asked, timorously.

Normally, in these sorts of situations, he would vote randomly--one suspect was as good as another.   But Josietta's change of vote struck him as somewhat suspicious.

"I believe I shall side with the doctor and the Muffin Man," said Remiel.  "Let us see if RPGuy is a vampire."


Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 08:27:02 AM »
"yes indeed. Won't you show us ThatRPGuy unless you have something to hide? But you don't do you? Unless you really are one of them?" he says clearly for everyone to hear.

Offline lisar

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 08:41:09 AM »
Lisa quietly ate while she listened to all the people around her.  She didn't know any of these people, and certainly had no idea who she could trust.  More importantly, who she couldn't trust.

She drank her latte, considering everything that she had heard.    Looking between RPGuy and LordHarketh, she cleared her throat and said, "I'd like to know if RPGuy is a vampire."

Once she said her piece, she went back to her plate of strawberries and tried to ignore the debate. 

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2013, 09:08:48 AM »
Votes
RPGuy (6) - Harketh, Cyrano, Ryven, persephone, lisar, Rem
Harketh (4) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Tharic (1) - Val
persephone (1) - Star

Yet To Vote
SunshineSparkle, Tharic, That Girl Analise, Trieste
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:51:29 AM by Saffron »

Offline Josietta

  • ❤️ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™❤️ ◦ Princessa ◦
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2008
  • Location: ❤️ Trying to be a rainbow in someone else's clouds ❤️
  • Gender: Female
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2013, 09:13:34 AM »
Josi turned and looked at Remiel with the tilt of her head as he said something about a doctor. She wet her lips and then looked between RPGuy and Harketh then back to Remiel again. "Are you saying that Cyrano is the doctor?"

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2013, 09:18:03 AM »
I... uh... was that a vote change? *Headscratch*

Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2013, 10:46:47 AM »
Remiel watched the room with sad, quiet eyes.  Just his luck--he had escaped the nightmare of Miller's Hollow and its plague of werewolves only to find himself surrounded by a more bloodthirsty, deadlier foe--vampires!  He would get no sleep tonight; he would spend the whole night whittling crucifices out of sticks, scattering salt about his room, and making sure he could see the mirror at all times.

"Could you, er, pass the garlic, please?" he asked, timorously.

Normally, in these sorts of situations, he would vote randomly--one suspect was as good as another.   But Josietta's change of vote struck him as somewhat suspicious.

"I believe I shall side with the doctor and the Muffin Man," said Remiel.  "Let us see if RPGuy is a vampire."



Rem voted saffy!

Offline Remiel

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2013, 11:34:26 AM »
Josi turned and looked at Remiel with the tilt of her head as he said something about a doctor. She wet her lips and then looked between RPGuy and Harketh then back to Remiel again. "Are you saying that Cyrano is the doctor?"

He flinches, startled.  "What? I said nothing of the sort.  All I meant was that the good gentleman looks educated enough to be a Ph.D., is all. "  He extracted a handkerchief from his pocket and patted his brow, nervously.

Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2013, 11:43:39 AM »
Harketh pats Rem on the back.
"Don't look so nervous rem, you are right after all i bet he has a fancy certificate and all" He smiled.
"Josietta please don't give the poor man a heart attack though i think he has already had one from the way he's so startled" he laughs.
"Rem i bet you are right, when aren't you right? Am i right" he laughs as he pats Rem softly on the back.
"Josietta darling maybe you should give the poor man a break, he's more nervous now we know we have a certain two vampires in this very room with us, i think there's beyond more than two don't you?" he said as he glanced at JM and (I'm calling you GUY from now on its way too long to type out and spell check won't keep changing it to terminator XD) GUY.

Offline Starlequin

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »
A fleck of grease with dubious origins on Starlequin's glasses held him enraptured as the others continued their shushed discussions, and he amused himself a while by overlaying the curious little blob over the faces of the other guests and listening to it make their points for them. He had to admit it seemed like a very articulate speck, but he couldn't agree with all of its points. There was still simply too much he couldn't be sure of. His silver coin reappeared in his fingers and he absently walked the shiny disc across his knuckles as he reconsidered his earlier decisions.

"I wonder," he murmured, almost surely out of range of anyone else's ears, "if I wasn't too quick to trust that Harketh fellow. He seems far too charming to be a mere mortal..."

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 11:47:48 AM »
Votes
RPGuy (7) - Harketh, Cyrano, Ryven, persephone, lisar, Rem, Tharic
Harketh (6) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Tharic (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
That Girl Analise, Trieste

Try to get your votes in please. :-)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:08:05 PM by Saffron »

Offline SunshineSparkle

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 12:18:26 PM »
Safety seemed far from reach that next morning, she joined the already gathered residents for breakfast and examined the room, these blood-sucking creatures threatened to make their pleasant stay a nightmare of hell.
Her suspicions narrowed on Lord Harketh who was a very charming folk, perhaps way too much. She couldn't shake the off-feeling she had toward him since that first day.
She knew wholeheartedly that sleep will be escaping her this night with the menace over their heads.

Offline Tharic

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2013, 12:42:10 PM »
Tharic reeled in shock at the accusation of Valerian. 'Wha.. What.. No...', his voice shook as his eyes lowered. 'Those', he inhaled deeply, composing himself and forcing himself to look back up at Valerian, deep into her eyes. 'Those .. those cursed bloodsuckers took something from me once that I will never regain.' His eyes filled with emotion as his fingers gripped the linen in his hand. 'Never..'

He slumped in his chair, 'I have no idea about the Professor or this Lord Harketh!'

Composing himself and sitting up, his eyes glanced further down the table as he passed the garlic to Remiel. 'All I know is that one person certainly has me concerned and I just can't place a finger on why. But I'm not one to doubt my feelings, especially where the undead are concerned! Slowly wiping his lips with his linen, 'ThatRPGuy is certainly a denizen of the dark!'


Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 12:53:06 PM »
Votes
Harketh (6) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine
RPGuy (7 - Harketh, Cyrano, Ryven, persephone, lisar, Rem, Tharic
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Tharic (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
That Girl Analise, Trieste

Try to get your votes in please. :-)

Two more to go.




Harketh looks at the garlic and smirks.
"looks good on you Rem, though I'm so tempted to eat it I'm still hungry so it seems." he laughs.
Looks at Tharic.
"I agree for once with you Tharic. There is something rather odd about him." he agrees looking at Tharic and then at Rem.
"can I have one clove rem?" he asks almost pleading.

Offline Cyrano Johnson

  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: The Occidental Wilds of the Realm of Canadia.
  • Gender: Male
  • "Do what thou wilt" shall be the whole of the law.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 01:07:33 PM »
Methinks a certain pretty piece of flesh doth protest too much, Johnson thinks to himself as he rubs his sausage (with a forkful of ketchup to add flavour). "Guilty or not," he muses aloud, "a man can be a smug enough prick to deserve throwing to the cocks" -- in reference of course to the famous fighting cocks of southern Mexico, that majestic destination who beach breezes have flapped his anatomy more than once -- "and I think LordHarketh is that prick. I'm changing my vote."

Offline Josietta

  • ❤️ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™❤️ ◦ Princessa ◦
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2008
  • Location: ❤️ Trying to be a rainbow in someone else's clouds ❤️
  • Gender: Female
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 01:35:17 PM »
Josietta looked to Tharic and put a hand on his shoulder patting his back some. She too had lost something from those night creatures. But she knew that likely a good number of folks in the town had done such. It was apparent that they had to be removed before more heartache befell another innocent life or family. She sighed deeply and felt the ache in her heart. She hoped she was right in her choices and could only wait now and see.

Offline Galactic Druid

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 03:04:40 PM »
Harketh pats Rem on the back.
"Don't look so nervous rem, you are right after all i bet he has a fancy certificate and all" He smiled.
"Josietta please don't give the poor man a heart attack though i think he has already had one from the way he's so startled" he laughs.
"Rem i bet you are right, when aren't you right? Am i right" he laughs as he pats Rem softly on the back.
"Josietta darling maybe you should give the poor man a break, he's more nervous now we know we have a certain two vampires in this very room with us, i think there's beyond more than two don't you?" he said as he glanced at JM and (I'm calling you GUY from now on its way too long to type out and spell check won't keep changing it to terminator XD) GUY.
Everyone calls me Guy, I actually love the nickname. Feel free to use it!

Offline LordHarketh193

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2013, 03:09:21 PM »
Everyone calls me Guy, I actually love the nickname. Feel free to use it!

I shall :-)

Offline Trieste

  • Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2005
  • Location: The Valley of the Sun
  • Gender: Female
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2013, 04:36:20 PM »
Gnrrrrrr.

* Trieste wakes up from real-life sick-coma.

Kanrya.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2013, 05:04:13 PM »
Please do not quote the vote count.
Votes
Harketh (7) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine, Cyrano
RPGuy (7) - Harketh, Ryven, persephone, lisar, Rem, Tharic, Kanrya
Kanrya (2) - yugi, Trie
Tharic (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
That Girl Analise

Try to get your votes in please. :-)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:03:41 AM by Saffron »

Offline Cyrano Johnson

  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: The Occidental Wilds of the Realm of Canadia.
  • Gender: Male
  • "Do what thou wilt" shall be the whole of the law.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »
(Cyrano politely coughs to remind Saffron his vote has changed)

Offline Kanrya

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2013, 08:16:09 PM »
"Sadly im just an regular person mes amis. Not a vampire." She smiles sadly. "I do change my vote though from Cyrano to RPGuy."

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2013, 06:18:33 PM »
Well Ana hasn't posted for 9 days and hasn't been on for 5 so I'm going to call it.

Last call for changes.

Offline lisar

Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2013, 08:57:28 AM »
Lisa wrung her hands nervously , hating to be one of 'those women' who was always changing her mind.  She found Tharic's showing of emotions to be a bit much for this group of strangers.

"I'd like to change my vote to Tharic!" she yelled out!  She quickly covered her mouth with both hands realizing she got a bit over excited.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Welcome Residents!]
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2013, 10:12:26 AM »
Final Tally
Harketh (7) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine, Cyrano
RPGuy (6) - Harketh, Ryven, persephone,, Rem, Tharic, Kanrya
Kanrya (2) - yugi, Trie
Tharic (2) - Val, lisar

So the decision was made, with just moments to spare before they would've had to turn to Mr Bigglesworth for a difficult decision. It seemed that they had done well, however. As a few of the Residents gathered to collect LordHarketh193 and his belongings they watched as his rage grew until the most insane of things occured and he disappeared, a large bat left in his place quickly flying out the open window and into the night. His belongings were taken out beyond the gate and left in case he did decide to come back for them.

A search of his suite returned several methods often used to ward off vampires. Things that only an elder would be able to stand. The Residents were relatively certain in their decision that Harketh was the Sire. Would this be the end, or were there more? It was a sense of relief that hung over the Stronghold this night, though not untainted by fears of what would happen as the Residents slowly made their way to their beds and prepared themselves as best they could to survive the night.

It seemed the legend was true after all.

Night roles please PM me whether you do or do not wish to use your abilities.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Legend of Saffron Stronghold
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2013, 04:48:04 PM »
Doctor - yugi006
Bodyguard - SunshineSparkle
Mad Scientist - Starlequin
Innocent Sibling - Josietta
Vampire Sibling - Tharic
Vampire x2-3 - Ryven, Trieste, James Moriarty
Sire - LordHarketh
Suite Owners - Errybuggy Else

James was turned by the Sire on night 1.
The vampires went after yugi on night 1, he saved himself.
The vampires were beytrayed from within (not the sibling) on night 1, combined with today's events it didn't seem likely the game would last.
I'll get the reboot up soon.