The Doctor's Results (Steampunk, F/F/F or F/F/Futa)

Started by Dhi, August 31, 2013, 02:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

Prudence Chastity Crosswhite

The Doctor
Beneath the watching searchlights of London Authority's dirigibles, misty Whitechapel soldiers on, choked under the smog of London's heavy industry. The loss of life to the German death rays has been unfathomable- unskilled children work the factories, and women outnumber men by staggering numbers. Many have turned to prostitution to get by.

But not Prudence. Prue is a good girl, a dapper gentlewoman, a charitable soul kind to all God's creatures. She has worked for the Doctor for months now, believing that her mysterious work will be the salvation of the nation's flagging spirits. All that she knows is that it involves unlocking the secret potential of humanity, and a female Subject who's starred in her most unspeakable and improper fantasies.

One night, the London Authority crack down on the Doctor and her work. The Doctor, the groggy Subject, and Prudence must flee not only the Authority but German spies and the gangs of London as well. By boat or train or hot air balloon they must get the Subject to safety, for the future of Britain lies with her.

The Subject

I'd like to play the role of Prue, the Doctor's assistant. The role of the Subject has been reserved by Crash. I'm looking for someone to play the role of the Doctor.

How our naughty parts fit together can go one of two ways:
F/F/Futa: Part of the Doctor's experiments have granted the Subject three very functional cocks, in a prototypal effort to turn around the spiraling decline of new births in Britain. In order to lay low, the mantle of taking care of the Subject's raging needs fall to Prudence and the Doctor. But Prue isn't completely sure about letting a woman impregnate her, so she's going to take it up the ass for the good of England.
F/F/F: The infertility in Britain goes deeper than that; a German secret weapon has rendered its women infertile, and the clock is running down on the final generation of Brits to be born. The Subject, thanks to the Doctor's tampering, is the only fertile woman in Britain- so it's definitely counterproductive that Prue and the good Doctor have fallen for her.

My inspirations:Children of Men (film)
China Mieville (author)
Iron Kingdoms (tabletop RPG)
Bioshock Infinite (vidja game)
Kuroneko's Fabulous Fashion Emporium
Steampunk
Dr. Grordbort's Infallibe Aether Oscillators

Sound interesting? Drop me a line here or in a PM!

Snapespersephone

This sounds very interesting to me if it is still open
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Crash

Still looking for the doctor if anyone has an interest. PM Dhi or post interest here.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kokaine

I would be willing to give the role of the Doctor a go if you'll have me.

Admittedly this will be the first time I've done something outright Steampunk so I dunno if that's a limiting factor... but I'd like to try.

Oh, and I am fine going either F/F/Futa or F/F/F :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on September 16, 2013, 04:35:18 PM
I would be willing to give the role of the Doctor a go if you'll have me.

Admittedly this will be the first time I've done something outright Steampunk so I dunno if that's a limiting factor... but I'd like to try.

Oh, and I am fine going either F/F/Futa or F/F/F :)

Crash approves of this.  ;D

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious